** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Europa League Semi-Finals 2nd Leg > Thurs 2nd May

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 2 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Benfica v Fenerbahçe SK (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v FC Basel (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Europa League Semi-Finals 2nd Leg > Thurs 2nd May Benfica- Fenerbahce: This is an important match for not only teams and their countries also third parties will be involved. This may be a conspiracy but we who are betting our own money should or must calculate and put every aspect of this game into our equations . From my 25 years of experience as an observer in football world nobody remembers anything except finals and cup winners. So this my prediction may be erased but be aware and you should not bet this match just predicting one result. You should compensate this match with other bet of yours. I.e. you chose Benfica Win then you also may chose BTTS . Whatever your instincts and observations say. Now for a normal prediction review. Fenerbahce doesnt have enough quality to give bitter taste to Benfica unless arrogance and underestimation. For logical minds and teams which tasted that before this shouldnt happened again. I will bet Benfica Win and Benfica win with more than 1 goal difference. My compensation will be medium stakes on Over 2,5 Goals. Good Luck all. !!! (I forgot my conspiracy by the way :) I amnot cool with a French Ref attending this match. Coz As you can see 2 nations are racing for the spot in rankings and France doesnt have any team left. But Portugal has Benfica. Possible good points then they will have chance to send first two in their league directly to Championship and otjer will play only one round ,playoff round. But if France cant pass them then they will have 2 teams directly into the Championship and 1 with playing 2 rounds. As I said it is an conspiracy with my less knowledge of regulations of UEFA. Any way there is an example list >>>> http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/access2013.html) And UEFA 2013 Rankings http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2013.html

Re: Europa League Semi-Finals 2nd Leg > Thurs 2nd May Benfica is an incredibly strong team at home. They have only lost once in all competition and that was a 0-2 loss to Barcelona in the group stage. I'd go for an outright Benfica win on the 1x2 and for them to qualify.

Re: Europa League Semi-Finals 2nd Leg > Thurs 2nd May 4pts Chelsea vs Basel - Both teams to score 5/6 Paddy Power Chelsea haven’t been watertight at home in Europe this season and even sides like Sparta Prague scored at the Bridge in this competition so FC Basel should believe they can at least score even if they don’t score twice or more to give them a chance of going through. At some point the Swiss outfit are likely to have to take risks and Chelsea have a good attacking core to take advantage of that so I think this will be a game both teams score in. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-basel-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-an-open-second-leg-at-the-bridge-20130501

I like Benfica corners tonight. They trail 1-0 from the first leg, and so will have to be on the front foot. Fenerbache will look to park the bus and hit on the counter. In the QF, Fenerbache led Lazio 2-0 after the first leg, and Lazio won the corner count 12-4. In the first leg of their QF, where they would have been on the front foot like tonight, Benfica beat Newcastle 12-0 on corners. In general Benfica are good for corners, their Champs League group record (where they were mainly chasing games): Celtic (A) 10 Barca (H) 8 S Moscow (A) 10 S Moscow (H) 5 Celtic (H) 10 Barca (A) 10 In the S Moscow game at home, they had 4 corners before scoring in 55 mins, and got their 5th before making it 2 nil on 69 mins. They then sat back. The concern tonight would be that they score early and it becomes a nervy game of cat-and-mouse. However I am willing to take the chance. Ideally a break-away goal for Fenerbache early on so that Benfica are attacking for the whole game. The value is with Ladbrokes imo. Ladbrokes go 1.91 on Benfica getting over 6 corners and 3.7 on the race to 9 corners. For example Bet365 only go 1.57 on Benfica in the race to 7, and 2.625 on the race to 9. 3pts over 7 Benfica corners @2.35 - Ladbrokes 2pts Benfica race to 9 corners @3.7 – Ladbrokes 6pts over 6 Benfica corners @1.91 - Ladbrokes

Re: Europa League Semi-Finals 2nd Leg > Thurs 2nd May Great input Kiddo112 i am taking some of that. Beeing the conservative punter that i am i also see value in the Under market here. Fenerbache has the one goal lead and they know their going at a team that is very solid at home. I can easily see they "parking the bus" here, and try their luck on counters. Regarding their counters their missing Meireles who is a loss IMO. I saw the match in Turkey and was surprised how well the Fenerbache defence did against Cordozo in front. If they manage to do the same tonight Benfica could actually have a harder time finding the net then they usually do at home. I like Benfica here but the 1,4 is not strong enough against a team that i see beeing VERY defensive. And if Fenerbache can keep the clean-sheet until half-time i even see this going to extra-time and maybe penalties. Benfica will probably get the win here, but i do not see it come that easy. Heavy on the Under 3,5 @1.45 Light on Over 6 Benfica Corners @1.91 Light on Under 2,5 @2.18 "fun" bet on score 1-0 @7,9

Re: Europa League Semi-Finals 2nd Leg > Thurs 2nd May I like the corners too, Benfica play with plenty of width in home games and even if they don't win I can see them coming up with plenty of pressure. Benfica were terrible in the first leg and offered up nothing bar one shot which hit the post, Fenerbahce looked very organised to me and difficult to break down, hit the post 3 times and missed a penalty, bear in mind also that they are unbeaten away from home in Europe this season, I don't see this being a walk in the park for Benfica.

Re: Europa League Semi-Finals 2nd Leg > Thurs 2nd May

I like Benfica corners tonight. They trail 1-0 from the first leg, and so will have to be on the front foot. Fenerbache will look to park the bus and hit on the counter. In the QF, Fenerbache led Lazio 2-0 after the first leg, and Lazio won the corner count 12-4. In the first leg of their QF, where they would have been on the front foot like tonight, Benfica beat Newcastle 12-0 on corners. In general Benfica are good for corners, their Champs League group record (where they were mainly chasing games): Celtic (A) 10 Barca (H) 8 S Moscow (A) 10 S Moscow (H) 5 Celtic (H) 10 Barca (A) 10 In the S Moscow game at home, they had 4 corners before scoring in 55 mins, and got their 5th before making it 2 nil on 69 mins. They then sat back. The concern tonight would be that they score early and it becomes a nervy game of cat-and-mouse. However I am willing to take the chance. Ideally a break-away goal for Fenerbache early on so that Benfica are attacking for the whole game. The value is with Ladbrokes imo. Ladbrokes go 1.91 on Benfica getting over 6 corners and 3.7 on the race to 9 corners. For example Bet365 only go 1.57 on Benfica in the race to 7, and 2.625 on the race to 9. 3pts over 7 Benfica corners @2.35 - Ladbrokes 2pts Benfica race to 9 corners @3.7 – Ladbrokes 6pts over 6 Benfica corners @1.91 - Ladbrokes
I think it's always a good idea to look at the other team in a case like this. Fenerbahce corners conceded in away Europa League games this season (stats from UEFA website: Gladbach 3 AEL 6 Marseille 6 BATE 4 Plzen 3 Lazio 12 Total corners conceded: 34 Average per game: 5.67 These stats show they don't concede that many corners away from home. Not saying your Benfica corner bets are bad ones, just putting the opposing point of view ;)

Where do you find these stats
I think it's always a good idea to look at the other team in a case like this. Fenerbahce corners conceded in away Europa League games this season (stats from UEFA website: Gladbach 3 AEL 6 Marseille 6 BATE 4 Plzen 3 Lazio 12 Total corners conceded: 34 Average per game: 5.67 These stats show they don't concede that many corners away from home. Not saying your Benfica corner bets are bad ones, just putting the opposing point of view ;)

Re: Europa League Semi-Finals 2nd Leg > Thurs 2nd May Benfica - Fenerbahce This may lead to everything, Over & Under, Home win, Away Win, Draw ... Everything is Possible ! So better stay away from those bettings. Im pretty sure benfica will keep attacking from the minute 1'. Im strongly Backing the first 10 minutes Corner Bet. Reason is obvious, Benfica gets Corners pretty often, and in a match like this (they need to score) , it is pretty sure they will get it in the first 10 minutes which they mostly attack. So my Safe and high Staked Pick is : Corner in First 10 minutes @1.45 - Tempobet

Ouch!! That was painful. Knew it was beat early on, especially with the early goal. At one stage the Fener defender tried to knock it out for a corner and failed!! Sorry to anyone that followed. Really thought I'd be collecting here.

today I got with 1 pound 108/1 Gaitan first goalscorer and Benfica win 3:1 :nanabig time!
Post a bet up before the game starts or don't bother posting at all. Nobody cares otherwise.

Benfica- Fenerbahce: This is an important match for not only teams and their countries also third parties will be involved. This may be a conspiracy but we who are betting our own money should or must calculate and put every aspect of this game into our equations . From my 25 years of experience as an observer in football world nobody remembers anything except finals and cup winners. So this my prediction may be erased but be aware and you should not bet this match just predicting one result. You should compensate this match with other bet of yours. I.e. you chose Benfica Win then you also may chose BTTS . Whatever your instincts and observations say. Now for a normal prediction review. Fenerbahce doesnt have enough quality to give bitter taste to Benfica unless arrogance and underestimation. For logical minds and teams which tasted that before this shouldnt happened again. I will bet Benfica Win and Benfica win with more than 1 goal difference. My compensation will be medium stakes on Over 2,5 Goals. Good Luck all. !!! (I forgot my conspiracy by the way :) I amnot cool with a French Ref attending this match. Coz As you can see 2 nations are racing for the spot in rankings and France doesnt have any team left. But Portugal has Benfica. Possible good points then they will have chance to send first two in their league directly to Championship and otjer will play only one round ,playoff round. But if France cant pass them then they will have 2 teams directly into the Championship and 1 with playing 2 rounds. As I said it is an conspiracy with my less knowledge of regulations of UEFA. Any way there is an example list >>>> http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/access2013.html) And UEFA 2013 Rankings http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2013.html
When I critisize our teams my fellow citizens get angry to me. But My being isnot happy with lucky results. I really wanna deserve it. This match was lost in first leg. When they found Benfica that bad you should have to punish so hard that they had never a chance to resurrect. As I mentioned in my posts about first leg , Fenerbahce had only chance to succeed was the luck they had. Again as I said b4 we hadnt seen this team fell back in scoreboard until this match. With those absences and need for second goal declared all weaknesses of our team. And another insight of mine came true too. Our players arenot good for physical fight coz of our damn bad league. They dont need power to win. Jerseys and a few good players will be enough for our national league. I believe in coming days we will see too many players with injuries coz of this match. Gokhan was the greatest defense player in this match . He knew hwere to stand but no other players knew that. And then he got injuried. God bless he was ok. On the other hand Benfica had still that arrogance but God helped them I suppose. They played moderate game. But with those mistakes at defense Final wont be easy against Chelsea. Coz Chelsea is a scorer team not like Fenerbahce. My last review is about the Ref. I had conspiracy theory about him. In first half he almost confirmed my point but second half I guess he saw the coming result and changed 180 degrees :) Anyway congrats to bet winners and advisors with correct predictions.