Sunderland v Stoke City > Mon 6th May

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Stoke City (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Stoke City > Mon 6th May 4pts Under 2.25 goals 1.90 Ladbrokes Neither of these sides are prolific scorers and with the pressure around the two sides with the drop zone still in sight I think we’ll get a tight and tense match here. I would expect defences to be on top and if there are goals in this game I would expect them to be in short supply unless the Sunderland defence blows up again. I’m not sure Stoke have the players to exploit it even if it does so I like the unders here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunderland-vs-stoke-betting-don-t-expect-a-classic-at-the-stadium-of-light-20130505

Re: Sunderland v Stoke City > Mon 6th May Sunderland wont lose here, they have to get something out of this game, their survival are on the next two games, they need a min of 4 points. Away to Spurs on the last day, is not something they want to think about. Draw no bet 1.5 Sunderland WH

Re: Sunderland v Stoke City > Mon 6th May

4pts Under 2.25 goals 1.90 Ladbrokes Neither of these sides are prolific scorers and with the pressure around the two sides with the drop zone still in sight I think we’ll get a tight and tense match here. I would expect defences to be on top and if there are goals in this game I would expect them to be in short supply unless the Sunderland defence blows up again. I’m not sure Stoke have the players to exploit it even if it does so I like the unders here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunderland-vs-stoke-betting-don-t-expect-a-classic-at-the-stadium-of-light-20130505
I agree with this, I don't see many goals in this. My angle will be the correct score. This isn't a market I play very often but seeing as I suspect Sunderland will win the 1-0 scoreline is calling. Whilst I'm putting some money on markets I don't usually go for I'm also going to do a scorecast. PDC has been praising Danny Graham for his attitude recently and says he has noticed a marked improvement in his fitness levels. With no Fletcher or Sessegnon Sunderland are hardly blessed with an array of attacking options. Okay, this could mean a goal from a set-piece (or even no goalscorer) but I fancy Sunderland to stay pretty rigid as they'll be fairly scarred from conceding those against Villa and get a goalscorer through their prioritised forward. Correct score: 1-0 6/1 with Stanjames Scorecast: Danny Graham/ Sunderland 2-0 40/1 with Betvictor

Re: Sunderland v Stoke City > Mon 6th May Just a few things. Stoke had hit free-fall in away goal scoring. They have managed to score in only 3 of their last 9 away games. They have managed just 1 1st half goal in 9 games. Sunderland have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 9 home games. They have been blanked 3 times in 9 games. Stoke have not managed a goal against Sunderland in 4 previous meetings. 4-0 2-0 0-0 2-0 Screams under 2.5 goals and a narrow Sunderland win. The odds for under 2.5 goals are the lowest that have been offered for Sunderland at home this season

Re: Sunderland v Stoke City > Mon 6th May

I agree with this, I don't see many goals in this. My angle will be the correct score. This isn't a market I play very often but seeing as I suspect Sunderland will win the 1-0 scoreline is calling. Whilst I'm putting some money on markets I don't usually go for I'm also going to do a scorecast. PDC has been praising Danny Graham for his attitude recently and says he has noticed a marked improvement in his fitness levels. With no Fletcher or Sessegnon Sunderland are hardly blessed with an array of attacking options. Okay, this could mean a goal from a set-piece (or even no goalscorer) but I fancy Sunderland to stay pretty rigid as they'll be fairly scarred from conceding those against Villa and get a goalscorer through their prioritised forward. Correct score: 1-0 6/1 with Stanjames Scorecast: Danny Graham/ Sunderland 2-0 40/1 with Betvictor
Gone for an all-encompassing approach to the above bets with the following spincast: Sunderland win / Under 2.5 goals / Danny Graham to score anytime 15/1 with Betvictor.