Sources of study

I know this has probably popped up before but I haven't been a regular on here for a fair while now so thought I'd start this thread to get a bit of discussion and hopefully find some new sources to aid my studying of the races. Anyway the main source I use, and would imagine is the same for some people, is the Racing Post website. I use the At The Races website a bit more than I used to nowadays but still prefer the RP site to it. On the odd occasion I will use the Timeform site as well and finally Patternform can be quite a useful tool if you have the time to fiddle about on it for ages and if you want a quick look at certain things such as a horses course form. I am planning on trying to watch back as many races as possible from the day but trying to fir that into my day is not something that will be easy. From that I will be making a notebook of eyecatching horses which will hopefully improve my selectioning. Over to you.

Re: Sources of study Think you summed it up pretty well Stu; I use the Post almost all the time, cant think of anything it hasnt got for my purpose, although one thing that is not always easy to find on the post, I always check last years winner of the race which i find on oddschecker when looking at the prices. Obvioulsy some paid software like Raceform beats anything but you need plenty of time to use it properly and get your moneys worth, i would highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about punting. They do offers all the time and works out about a quid a day if you buy 3 months worth. Follow you plan and watch as much as you can, read as much as you like but nothing beats watching it, the eyes dont lie Good to see you back:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.