Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Sat 20th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I can't stand stoke to be honest and I hope they get relegated because they're style of football has is and has always been ugly since they got back in the premier league. Having said that and despite they're poor form in tempted by the away price. Qpr are finished and will leave themselves open which will suit a hardworking stoke.

I agree to an extent. I remember the year we went down, and Stoke were below four. I said at the time how can Stoke be so short, poor value, poor away side etc. Yet they went out and beat us I believe because we were playing such gung ho football. We had a few games where we left ourselves totally open and ended up with less than we possibly deserved. I think the key here is whether we'll see that sort of attacking play from a Rangers side who look down to me. I'm not sure I can see them putting in that much of a ferocious performance, so I fancy a tight draw here, maybe 1-1, 0-0. Stoke to win 1-0 as well would be my choice if they were the favoured side here.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Sat 20th April Really cannot see Stoke going away and winning this one. They look shot atm, and Pulis appears to be a beaten man. Heard a few interviews and seems like he's lost the fight, bit like O'Neill towards the end at Sunderland. QPR are obviously no great shakes, going down for sure but this is winnable.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Sat 20th April This is a decisive match for both teams For tomo the advantage is clearly on QPR side but pressure is high and question is will Stoke finally open up ?? Stoke never been in this situtation they always managed to be safe by this stage of the season Can see QPR a fresher more determined squad and they are worth the money tomorow ... first time this season QPR to win

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Sat 20th April Here is one stat the sums up QPR this season. They have not won 1 1st half of soccer at home this season. 0 out of 16. They are the only team in the 10 major European leagues that own this stat. They have scored 3 1st half goals at home in 16 games. Why does a team of highly paid players start every game so badly ? Having said this Stoke are a stinker of a 2nd half team away from home (won 1 second half in 16). SO If QPR can actually get out of the blocks and score a goal in the 1st 45, they will be well on their way to a win here. The stats say they can't do it.... I like the half time and full time draw at 15/4 on bet365