Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v FC Augsburg (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v FC Schalke 04 (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v Fortuna Düsseldorf (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v FC Bayern München (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v VfL Wolfsburg (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v SC Freiburg (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Nürnberg v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Bayer Leverkusen vs Hoffenheim. $1.55 home win ? Snap it up now because its probably the best bet you will see in a long time. Bayer Leverkusen have only lost 2 games at home all season and you can guess who both those were against. (Bayern and Dortmund ) . Hoffenheim meanwhile have won 1 away game all season and that was against Gruether Furth who are almost relegated already. Not forgetting the fact that bayer Leverkusen have won 8 of the last 9 clashes between these 2 teams with the other game a draw. Both teams will be highly motivated for different reasons Leverkusen trying to sure up a champions league spot and Hoffenheim just trying to stay up.

Re: Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April Hey guys, What about this one - Borussia Monchengladbach vs. FC Augsburg? I would like to try live betting and I am thinking about this match. Yesterday Borussia lost against Stuttgart, but I am sure they are going to beat Augsburg. Do you think they will score over 3 goals? Could you give any suggestions where to try live betting? Thanks

Re: Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April EINTRACHT FRANKFURT v SCHALKE 04 This match sees two sides with completely contrasting recent form meet. After a great start to the season, Eintracht Frankfurt have fallen away alarmingly in the last couple of months - winning just 1 of their last 9 Bundesliga games (and that was a slightly fortunate 3-2 success over the hapless bottom team, Greuther Furth). I watches Eintracht lose 2-0 at struggling Augsburg last weekend, and they were very poor indeed - something that seems to have become a habit during the last couple of months! In contrast Schalke 04, after a mid-season slump, have shown good form in recent weeks - just 1 defeat in their last 8 games, and showed fighting spirit to come from 0-2 down to grab a vital 2-2 draw wth Leverkusen last weekend. Schalke are desperate to hold onto 4th place in the Bundesliga and secure Champions League football for next season. At present they are only 1pt ahead of 5th place Freiburg, and cannot afford to let up during the last 5 games of the season. SCHALKE 04 -0 & -0.5 @ 2.05 SBObet medium stakes

Re: Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April Nuremberg v Fürth This is a local derby (both cities are 7 km apart) and the last remaining highlight for the visitors who will be remembered as one of the worst teams to ever play in the Bundesliga. Hosts still have Europa League aspirations making this a must-win fixture. We can ignore their 0-4 defeat to Bayern last weekend who are on a different planet this season. Nuremberg went unbeaten for 10 in a row before that and Javier Pinola apart (suspended) they will be able to field their strongest XI. With both teams going for it quality surely will prevail. Goals seem likely but I'm going with the home win here at very generous odds. > 1.5 units Nuremberg -0.75 @ 2.02 -- My Record: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auix25eIeQaadGY5ZFFlbmo2VjBDTV9rVV96YklSNFE#gid=0

Re: Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April Gladbach are really poor and struggle to creat anything up front. Defence looked shaky as well against a poor Stuggart side that is poor up front. I will be in the stadium and I expect Augsburg to take at least one point after their great performance of last week.

Re: Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April i looked at the bayern leverkusen match and my gut feeling tells me away win. i think on this match i'm throwing statistics out of the window. it far too much favours the home team making it look like a certain bet. hoffenheim have played much better recently and i'll pick them for surprise win. its against the odds but it feels right to me.

Re: Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April

i looked at the bayern leverkusen match and my gut feeling tells me away win. i think on this match i'm throwing statistics out of the window. it far too much favours the home team making it look like a certain bet. hoffenheim have played much better recently and i'll pick them for surprise win. its against the odds but it feels right to me.
I have the same strange feeling about this one, its against any logic but I feel that Leverkusen will not be so motivated and Hoffe fighting to stay in the league they have the potential to earn at least a point at BayArena

Re: Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April Hoffe has the power to score at least one goal.i think that over 2.5 is a safer bet than Leverkusen win because the game can easly go into Hoffe direction. They won 3-0 against Fortuna and draw away to Wolfsburg 2-2 with a late equaliser from the wolves. Their defence is bad but they also have good players infront. Volland is in a good shape and also Firmino is playing good football. My bet of the week in Nurnberg to win at 1.7 Der Club is a home team. Their best results came at home this season, victories against Schalke 3-0 and against Mainz 2 weeks ago 2-1. In the first part of the season they also draw 1-1 against Dortmund and Bayern. Furth is already relegated, they have a very bad defence, 3 goals conceeded against Frankfurth is someting realy bad for a team. the game can also be played in Nurnberg to score 2+ or Nurnberg -1 Ah

Hey guys, What about this one - Borussia Monchengladbach vs. FC Augsburg? I would like to try live betting and I am thinking about this match. Yesterday Borussia lost against Stuttgart, but I am sure they are going to beat Augsburg. Do you think they will score over 3 goals? Could you give any suggestions where to try live betting? Thanks
Hard game to predict for me. Don't like play over 2,5 when Gladbach play. Favre don't like set line-up offensive and may be hard to produce goals here by both teams. Gladbach is able to score 2 goals here ? Last time their performances looked poor, main player is out form Arango and Herrmann look not good too. Against Furth didn't deserve to take 3 points. Last away game in Stuttgart was on very low level. They didn't had chances to score and noticed that last time defence played worse. Think that they may be little tried after 30 games, Favre didn't change line-up in this season , must win sitution for both teams but like more Augs burg here than home side. Under 1 is good play / 1st half or U2,5. Maybe Augsburg +0,25

Re: Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April Borussia Monchengladbach - Augsburg 1 @ 2.37 Obviously, as already mentioned not an easy game to predict. If we take a closer look at statistics, there would be absolutely no doubt that Gladbach are strong favourites. However, as we have seen in the last couple of games they are not producing their best and are far away from their performances last season. On the other side, Augsburg are a team that has the potential to always mix it up. Nevertheless, there are several reasons I would go for Gladbach to win this game today. Firstly, they are one of the strongest home teams in the Bundesliga (7/5/2 in 14 home games) and a games against the 16th in the table should be won without a problem. Secondly, they do not have any players missing and are able to use their best, while Augsburg are without their best defender Klavan who is suspended. I also think that in terms of football class, Gladbach are a much stronger team and if they fail to win, they will not have any excuses. Lastly, to people who say Augsburg will be more motivated because they are fighting for their survival, I would say that Gladbach are very close to European spot and they certainly need to win today having in mind this is their easiest game until the end of the season.

Borussia Monchengladbach - Augsburg 1 @ 2.37 Obviously, as already mentioned not an easy game to predict. If we take a closer look at statistics, there would be absolutely no doubt that Gladbach are strong favourites. However, as we have seen in the last couple of games they are not producing their best and are far away from their performances last season. On the other side, Augsburg are a team that has the potential to always mix it up. Nevertheless, there are several reasons I would go for Gladbach to win this game today. Firstly, they are one of the strongest home teams in the Bundesliga (7/5/2 in 14 home games) and a games against the 16th in the table should be won without a problem. Secondly, they do not have any players missing and are able to use their best, while Augsburg are without their best defender Klavan who is suspended. I also think that in terms of football class, Gladbach are a much stronger team and if they fail to win, they will not have any excuses. Lastly, to people who say Augsburg will be more motivated because they are fighting for their survival, I would say that Gladbach are very close to European spot and they certainly need to win today having in mind this is their easiest game until the end of the season.
Huge trap. Augsburg isn't easy to beat especially if opponent can't produce few goals. When I bet on Gladbach always was hard win some money. Maybe they are strong at home but their form now isn't the best. Second part of season showed that Augsburg may grab points against strong teams. Good luck but don't like this game. Wish you easy money but expect hard game.

Re: Bundesliga > 19th - 21st April Finally Gladbach won but I'm happy that avoid this bet. They looked poor similiar like last games. Today huge bet is Hamburger -0,5@1,83 and -1@2,56. Fortuna is terrible in second part of season. Defence is shaky ,players made a lot of mistakes last time and don't know how to work together. HSV has potential in front should win here easly with two goals margin. Kruse is very important missing he's very creative player, Fortuna lose a lot quality without this player. Used mobile phone, short decription. Gl