Championship > 19th - 20th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v Bristol City (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huddersfield Town v Millwall (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Cardiff City (12:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Birmingham City v Leeds United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bolton Wanderers v Middlesbrough (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brighton & Hove Albion v Blackpool (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Charlton Athletic v Wolverhampton Wanderers (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crystal Palace v Leicester City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derby County v Peterborough United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottingham Forest v Barnsley (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Watford v Blackburn Rovers (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April I fancy watford, they have the best away record in the championship. Millwall had a had game on saturday and will still be feeling disapointed after being knocked out. 2.50 on watford seems a decent price. 4/10 @ 2.50 ladbrokes

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April 4pts Bristol City (+1.25AH) to beat Hull 1.92 Bet365 Hull haven’t been convincing for a while and that has to be a concern. The pressure is all on them in this match and quite often when you know you have the chance to steal a march on your rivals you stumble and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Hull don’t win this match. Given what’s on the game if Hull do win I don’t think it will be by many. Bristol City with a 1.25 start on the Asians looks the way to go to me given that they have no pressure on them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-vs-bristol-city-betting-bristol-city-can-play-with-a-bit-of-freedom-to-trouble-hull-at-the-kc-20130418

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April Dont see it myself Kevshat. Bristol City are bottom and Hull are second after 40 odd games for a reason. In these kind of situations where one side has everything to play for and the other sides season is over its pretty rare for the side without any motivation to get any kind of result.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April My favorite picks in here are Bolton to beat Boro, they have to win to enter playoffs for Premiershi and Burnley to beat Cardiff. Reason for that is Cardiif will rotate squad because they secured Premiership ticket for next season, on the other hand, Burnley have to save themselves form relegation, they are 3 pts above the relegation zone and they need points. Their last win against Cardiff was 6 years ago, but definitely is worth a shot playing on them in here.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April Just beware that Burnleys top gs Charlie Austin is now out for the season... they have only won 1 home game since mid January & it was against Bristol City. Conversely I feel the pressure is now off Cardiff having achieved promotion, and they now have the motivation to go for the title. Sure there are some Bluebirds fans on here who can offer more of an opinion...

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April Just look at the odds on burnley and cardiff and look at their respective table positions and form. Unrealistic. It looks like controlling damage for bookies which are convinced in cardiff slip. Odds should be 1.80 to cardiff and around 4.00 to burnley to reflect real balance of power. Same thing happened last week in league one where oldham were pronounced as favorites against yeovil, with oldham being around 20 th position, and yeovil around 6 position. Definitely something is wrong in here.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April Bristol City highest odds of any side in the Championship this season at just under 10.0. All games with underdog odds of better than 6.0, matches have finished 17-6 O/U. Interesting...Hull have faced two sides this season at better than 6.0, and they lost them both: 1-3 to Sheffield Wed and Peterborough. Am on the over 2.5 goals @ 1.81...haven't been able yet to bring myself to take Bristol City to get something from the game.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April 4pts Cardiff to beat Burnley 9/5 Skybet Cardiff are on a high at the minute and I think whether they need to win this match for the title or not that they will win it. Burnley have hit the buffers in the last couple of weeks with goals drying up and the loss of Charlie Austin isn’t going to do anything to help that. Cardiff are tight at the back and have enough firepower at the other end to come through this one and win the title in style. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burnley-vs-cardiff-betting-cardiff-can-secure-the-title-in-style-in-burnley-20130419

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April In ideal case, as you say, I would back Cardiff, especially if they needed to win to secure the title, but hey dont need to win at all cost tomorrow. I made a lot of money on them this year, fantastic team to bet on goals and victories, even i guessed some draws this season in their matches. There is no doubt they are capable to smack Burnley, but i sense something odd tomorrow. Biggest secret is lineup they will bring tomorrow. Also i think the result of Hull's game tonight will impact this game. And once again, take a look at the odds.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April Indeed this League is so unpredictable You cant base your prediction on stats when all this teams are really close in strength Anyway I usually bet on goals here but this tuesday its been so under It must be the tension for promotion and relegation battles with so many teams still involved My advice stay away for now or make small bets

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April Well, this league, alongside league two is generally good to bet on number of goals in first half under 1,5 and such bets because IMO teams are defensive and everything is solved in second half mostly. Biggest dissapointments this season are Boro and Leeds, definitely change of hearts in last three months on them.

All opinions but I can't see how the Cardiff game can be likened to Yeovil-Oldham :unsure Speaking as a Cardiff fan, there'll be no let up from Malkay until the title has been won. As above, the "big" pressure is off and we now only need a point to clinch the title - and for this reason, I'd lay burnley rather than back Cardiff. We have a good defence and multiple combinations of forward line ups but a clean sheet means we've won the title. I believe Malkay will set up to win but none of us would complain at a draw! Bet: lay burnley.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April Furthermore Burnley are missing top scorer Austin (24 goals, 4 assists). Cardiff are without Campbell and Helguson. Burnley are very underish. Cardiff weren't that convincing in their last matches. I see something like a 0:0 or 0:1. By the way: fully deserved Cardiff after their fatal endings of the past seasons.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April Bolton vs. Middlesbrough - Under 2.5 goals @ 2.06 / Bolton to Keep a Clean Sheet @ 2.80 (Betfair) Bolton struggled with a 3-2 loss to Leicester on Tuesday but will be determined to get a good result here to put themselves back in playoff contention. They have been very strong at home winning there last 7 home games keeping a clean sheet in 5 of them. Middlesbrough have really struggled recently but managed a 1-0 at home to Forest on Tuesday. However, after listening to the game, they did not perform great, and motivation maybe lacking here as they are really too far back to now achieve a playoff spot. They have struggled for goals and only managed 3 goals away in there last 5 games, both against relegation-battling teams (Wolves, Huddersfield) so I think they will struggle against a strong Bolton defence Bolton are struggling with injuries (mainly with there attacking players, N'Gog and Spearing most recently) so will try and keep it tight but may have to settle for a draw. I reckon this could be a 1-0, 0-0 sort of game so have gone with what I think is very large odds on Bolton to keep a clean sheet and Under 2.5 goals which has won in the last 5 Bolton home games and in two of Middlesbrough's last 3 games. Good luck everyone.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April

All opinions but I can't see how the Cardiff game can be likened to Yeovil-Oldham :unsure Speaking as a Cardiff fan, there'll be no let up from Malkay until the title has been won. As above, the "big" pressure is off and we now only need a point to clinch the title - and for this reason, I'd lay burnley rather than back Cardiff. We have a good defence and multiple combinations of forward line ups but a clean sheet means we've won the title. I believe Malkay will set up to win but none of us would complain at a draw! Bet: lay burnley.
Look at Peterborough game, 2/1 half time end match. They can get a point in the next 2 matches easily, they are lot better than Bolton or Hull. In here i see 1-0 burnley in the end or even 2-1. Also same result for Bolton game. I ve already put my money on Bolton and Burnley to win. Good luck.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April I agree with Aliando, I'm a Cardiff fan as well and one of the most striking things after Tuesday was the mantra "now we want to win the league" from Malky and the players. Conway and Noone play so hopefully plenty of crosses. The 23/20 for overs from B365 looks appealing.

Re: Championship > 19th - 20th April Bolton to WIN v middlesborough -Bolton scored at least one goal in 82% of their away matches. 70% of Bolton's points have been earned at home. Bolton have won their last 7 home matches. Bolton have been undefeated in their last 9 home matches. Bolton did not concede any goal in their last 5 home matches. -Middlesbrough have lost 67% of their away matches. Middlesbrough have lost their last 4 away matches. Middlesbrough did not win in their last 10 away matches.

I agree with Aliando, I'm a Cardiff fan as well and one of the most striking things after Tuesday was the mantra "now we want to win the league" from Malky and the players. Conway and Noone play so hopefully plenty of crosses. The 23/20 for overs from B365 looks appealing.
Champions!!! :bignana