Southampton v West Ham > Sat 13th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v West Ham (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.89[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v West Ham > Sat 13th April Andy Carroll anytime goalscorer - 3.4 PaddyPower Carroll will be rearing to go here after missing the last game at Liverpool due to his loan agreement. Carroll proved the difference in his last game for The Hammers against West Brom which he scored twice in a 3-1 victory for his team. He is the main focal point of the West Ham attack with them trying crosses from deep or the byline to Carroll or a long direct ball into him. I just have a feeling that Southampton's centre backs will be unable to control Carroll as both Hooiveld and Yoshida haven't really impressed me greatly with Hooiveld even scoring 3 own goals this season.

Re: Southampton v West Ham > Sat 13th April

i see good chance to have a draw here' date='bothteams whit 37pts on table.Saints came form 3 wins,Hammers from a good draw against Liverpool,1 pints eachother could be happy both sides [b']draw 3/10
Agree. Sints have arleady 3 wins on the road so it will be a draw or away win this time

Re: Southampton v West Ham > Sat 13th April

Andy Carroll anytime goalscorer - 3.4 PaddyPower Carroll will be rearing to go here after missing the last game at Liverpool due to his loan agreement. Carroll proved the difference in his last game for The Hammers against West Brom which he scored twice in a 3-1 victory for his team. He is the main focal point of the West Ham attack with them trying crosses from deep or the byline to Carroll or a long direct ball into him. I just have a feeling that Southampton's centre backs will be unable to control Carroll as both Hooiveld and Yoshida haven't really impressed me greatly with Hooiveld even scoring 3 own goals this season.
The Big man scores again