** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The remember me feature?

Why does this feature as good as never work for me??? It's annoying.. Another thing I thought abt is, who are those people that are mentioned as guest? There was a time when I could visit the site without having to log in but now I can't anymore. Is that a change you've made? I still have the occasional problem with my firewall so I was just wondering if this has got anything to do with the this or not. :ok Thanks.

Re: The remember me feature? Maybe a cookie problem on your pc Jedd. Do you have them enabled ?;) The guests are people who have come to the site, but not yet registered as you currently do have to login. We're running a comparison on when everyone is logged in and when PL is completely open - this is nearly at an end and a decision will be made either way. ;)

Re: The remember me feature? Okay I see. Thanks for clearing that up Paul. I think I have cookies enabled, but I really don't know much abt computers tbh. Last time when smt was not right I found out (with the help of MP) that it was my firewall that caused the problem, so that's the first thing that came to mind.