Liverpool v West Ham > Sun 7th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v West Ham (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Sun 7th April Really expect us to pick up the 3 points on Sunday. We have lost 1 in 6 which was at Southampton but due to recent results of teams going there that result does not look as bad as it once did (I am not saying that we shouldn't be beating them sides because we should). We have recently steamrolled teams who are below us in the league at Anfield to nil (Fulham, Swansea, Sunderland and Norwich) all these sides were despatched off comfortably without much threat coming from them and I see a repeat here. Andy Carroll will not play as mentioned above and going on his last performance against West Brom that is a big blow to West Ham's chances of getting anything here. West Ham have picked up 1 win in 10 on their travels which was a 1-0 win at out of form Stoke. They miss Midfield Maestro Mark Noble for this one and he was impressive certainly when we went to Upton Park earlier in the season and has caught my eye for The Hammers this season and I cannot say that for many other West Ham players apart from Winston Reid really (Mo Diame did catch my eye before the January Window when rumours seemed to of get the better of him). They have been average at best with survival their completely main target in what they want to achieve out of this season. Captain Kevin Nolan is really out of form also and big summer signing Matt Jarvis has not really matched his 10 million price tag and is half the player he was in a Wolves shirt. Liverpool to win to nil - 2.4 PaddyPower

Liverpool -1.5 AH 1.95 @ Bet365 - I think this will be a comfortable victory for Liverpool on Sunday. West Ham have a bit of breathing space from the relegation zone and should be safe this season if they pick up another 3 or 4 points and they won't have pinpointed this game as one that will decide their season. Liverpools main objective for the rest of the season is now to finish above Everton and secure a Europa League spot as the gap to is to big for them to get 4th this season. I can see this being a routine win especially with Andy Carroll out for the Hammers and Liverpool with a pretty much full strength side. Also West Ham have been shocking away from home this season with a record of W3 D2 L10 scoring only 9 goals and conceding 26. Correct Score: Liverpool 3-0 West Ham 10/1 @ Betfair - Small stakes on the 3-0 correct score. As I said before, I think this will be an easy win for Liverpool who have a great record against West Ham at Anfield and I can see Suarez causing them all sorts of problems and would be surprised if he didn't get on the scoresheet. West Ham are poor away from home and Liverpool are in good form winning 4 of their last 5.

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Sun 7th April I think a Liverpool win is probably a must bet this wekeend as I reallt cannot see past all three points staying at Anfield. Liverpool have busted my coupon a number of times but I don't see how West Ham can get anything out of this, unless they can pull off a West Brom style smash and grab.....but can't see it. So a Liverpool win will defo be in a double or treble this wekeend, probably with Chelsea. But on a longer odds shot.... Liverpool have scored +2.5 goals in 6 of their last 10 home games whilst West Ham have seen their opposition score +2.5 goals in 4 of their last 10 away games. You can currently get Liverpool to score 3 or more goals @ 2.2 with Paddy Power which looks like a decent shot.

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Sun 7th April There seems only logical conclusion out of this game here and that is Liverpool to win to NIL and to cover the -1.5 handicap. They've beaten WHU by more than 1.5 goals in the last 4/5 wins at Anfield and have already covered the same handicap in 5/8 occassions at home this year. In fact, they've won to NIL in 7/8 occassions at Anfield this year. Looking back historically, Pool have a record of 15 8 1 over the years against teams of West Ham's ability and have won 12 out of those 15 games to NIL and beaten the -1.5 handicap in 9 of those occassions. WHU are 2 5 10 over the same period, losing 6/10 by more than 1.5 and 8/10 to NIL. Without the ineligible Carroll their task is made even more difficult. Fancy a 3-0 Liverpool victory.

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Sun 7th April Liverpool -1 - evens @ 888sport Liverpool are playing very well at the minute having won 4 of their last 5 and have scored 8 in their last two games at Anfield. Coutinho, Sturridge and Suarez are all expected to start and I think their movement and quality will be too much for West Ham. The Hammers had a big win last week over West Brom, they sit 12th at the moment and probably only need one or two more results to guarantee safety but I think they will struggle without Andy Carroll and they have lost 10 of their 15 away games. There is a freshness about Liverpool at the moment, they are playing as good as anyone in the league and will want to finish as high as possible with no other distractions. Like others I can see a comfortable Liverpool win here.