** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Good Friday Online Pokers where you all at?

Danshot

Currently playing the Coral $5.50 1.5K Freezeout 6.20pm : 40th / 419 $11.52 busted after a guy limp called my 8BB SB shove with A7off couldnt hold vs his Q10off Will add more later ..... Now in the $5.50 PLO R/A 1K 6.50pm only taking the 1 bullet though with token.

Re: Good Friday Online Pokers where you all at?

On bubble (62 left pays 54) in $5.50 1.5KGtd shove AKdiamonds after 2 limps for 11BB the button calls his 9BB stack with 33 with 4 players left to act am I right thinking he best folding?
Given that you barely cover him he should have reasons to think you're not just abusing the bubble and doing this very light and so yes, fold that IMO

Re: Good Friday Online Pokers where you all at?

Given that you barely cover him he should have reasons to think you're not just abusing the bubble and doing this very light and so yes' date=' fold that IMO[/quote'] Thanks right after the bubble bursts I understand if he wants to gamble up but in that spot I thought was clear as think I was folding anything but AK+ and 1010+ , as it was I got lucky to hang in and cash before see guy limp call with Q10off still happy enough how played FT got to be in sights soon