** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Return of the beaten favourites - Year 4

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return of the beaten favourites - Year 4 Be careful of shortlisting systems Jay, one thing i've learned is that you just have to back them blindly as you just don't know which ones are gonna go in! Take Ace Of Spies as an example, i really struggled to back it yesterday as i thought it had no chance, 16pts better off today and i'm glad i did! Good Morning Star last year was another i thought had no chance but i still backed it cause the system said to and when it went in with a BFSP of close to 100 it gave me the biggest single win i've ever had on a horse!

Re: Return of the beaten favourites - Year 4

2.10 Raktikate 2.40 Sublimation 3.50 Sam Spade 4.20 Handiwork 4.50 Spin Again Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum
Not sure Sublimation is a pick Jay as 7 of the runners don't have a rating and i think Sand Grouse in the 17.20 Kempton is a selection isn't it? :unsure

Not sure Sublimation is a pick Jay as 7 of the runners don't have a rating and i think Sand Grouse in the 17.20 Kempton is a selection isn't it? :unsure
You're correct! I was in a bit of a rush today. Thanks for highlighting the mistakes. I'll update in a while. Sent from my GT-P3110 using PL Forum

Re: Return of the beaten favourites - Year 4

Gold Show wins at 18 and Naru hacks up at 2.49. No prizes for guessing which one I backed!
Oh no.... It hurts even more when I say I backed both, doesn't it? Having looked at your past thread on this idea it seems the majority of the profit came from these outsiders. Thanks Jay for posting this thread, just hope ya get more luck in future.