Fulham v Queens Park Rangers > Mon 1st April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Queens Park Rangers (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.97[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Queens Park Rangers > Mon 1st April QPR showed a lot of quality on the weekend with tarab, remy etc playing well and they still lost. I believe they have the quality to get a victory in this game however if fulham show the same attitude like they did vs liverpool, which is quite unlikely imo, they can also cause QPR's failing defense some problems. It will depend who QPR field as Fulham are generally good at home, i would expect a score draw in this game or a QPR vitory since they will suerly be seething after the loss to villa.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Fulham v Queens Park Rangers > Mon 1st April i l be backing fulham at evens they are a constant underrated premiership team something qpr wont be next season .there seems to be constant excuses made for qpr but the reality of 4 wins in 30 tells its own story there just not good enough so its the home team at evens for me

Re: Fulham v Queens Park Rangers > Mon 1st April QPR are 7 points away from safety and they desperately need the three points against the Cottagers. Their last three away from home have produced 13 goals, Swansea - QPR 4-1, Soton - QPR 1-2, Aston Villa - QPR 3-2! We don´t expect QPR to sit back here and another "over" game is quite likely. This fixture last year saw Fulham winning 6-0! The choice is over 2,5 @ 1,98 Pinnacle!

Re: Fulham v Queens Park Rangers > Mon 1st April its a game we have to get something out of, i wasnt that bothered about wigan winning as it shakes everyone else up and the likes of stoke, sunderland and newcastle again are panicking. We have wigan at home next week so 6 pts for us and the table will look completely different again. Its a big ask and FFC are a better home side than away. The crowd will be partisan especially on our part with 3,000 sold out and more also in the Neutral section. I hate tv games really but this is one night we have to perform. I hope Harry goes 4-4-2 for this and i am surprised we are over 3/1 in a game we have to get a result in. I wont be predicting anything just hoping!

Re: Fulham v Queens Park Rangers > Mon 1st April Fulham to win @2.1 is a must for me. I like QPR and I really do not think they deserve to relegate, having in mind their individual force and their great manager. However, having in mind that they are 7 points away from the 17th place and have a very tough schedule, I believe their players and fans already know what is coming. Probably they will attack from first minute but Fulham is an experienced team, do not have a great defense but the quality of their attack and Berbatov's great form will give them the win in my opinion.

Re: Fulham v Queens Park Rangers > Mon 1st April 4pts Fulham to beat QPR 11/10 William Hill Fulham are a really tough side to beat at Craven Cottage and QPR’s record there isn’t the greatest. QPR’s last visit ended in a 6-0 tonking and while I doubt this will be that extreme I do think the freedom with which Fulham can play with gives them a very good chance of winning the game. QPR have to get something which might make them make errors or snatch at things so I’ll take the more free flowing and relaxed Fulham here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fulham-vs-qpr-betting-fulham-can-pile-the-pressure-on-qpr-with-craven-cottage-win-20130331

Re: Fulham v Queens Park Rangers > Mon 1st April

QPR are 7 points away from safety and they desperately need the three points against the Cottagers. Their last three away from home have produced 13 goals' date=' Swansea - QPR 4-1, Soton - QPR 1-2, Aston Villa - QPR 3-2! We don´t expect QPR to sit back here and another "over" game is quite likely. This fixture last year saw Fulham winning 6-0! The choice is over 2,5 @ 1,98 Pinnacle![/quote'] Have to agree with that. Gone are the days with 'arry would have been happy with a point. I think Fulham are quite defensive, but I would imagine they would be fired up for the win here, like QPR. Overall, I think overs should be quite a bit shorter than 2.0 (say 1.7), so odds of 1.98 are some value.

Fulham to beat QPR 11/10 @ Betfair - I think Fulham are a bit big at 11/10 here. I know people may think Fulham have nothing to play for but remember this is a London Derby between two rivals and they'd love to put another nail in the QPR coffin and I think they will tonight. Fulham are in good form of late picking up 11 points in their last 6 games with a impressive win at White Hart Lane in their last game. QPR lost their last game 3-2 at Aston Villa and I think we will see this game go over 2.5 and BTTS. However, Fulham are simply a better side and I think they will beat QPR tonight. BTTS 1.78 @ Betfair - I think BTTS is a decent bet here. QPR are playing 2 up front tonight in an attacking line-up including Remy, Zamora, Taarabt, Townsend and Jenas. They have a good striker in Remy who has done quite well for them and I do think they will score tonight. However, I'm confident they will concede as well with Fulham having 2 classy players up front in Ruiz and Berbatov. Over 2.5 goals 1.97 @ Betfair - I think this game will go over 2.5 goals and just shorter than Evens looks like a fair price to me. Fulham aren't in danger of relegation so they will go for it and QPR have to go for it tonight because they are desperate for a win. Both sides have some classy players with Ruiz and Betbatov for Fulham and Remy and Taarabt for QPR. Both sides will go for it IMO so overs looks good to me here. Correct Score: Fulham 3-1 QPR 18/1 @ Betfair - Small stakes on the correct score. QPR have to go for it tonight and I think that may be their downfall and Fulham will exploit that with Berbatov up front. QPR should give them a tough game but I think Fulham will have too much for them at Craven Cottage.

Re: Fulham v Queens Park Rangers > Mon 1st April

Fulham to beat QPR 11/10 @ Betfair - I think Fulham are a bit big at 11/10 here. I know people may think Fulham have nothing to play for but remember this is a London Derby between two rivals and they'd love to put another nail in the QPR coffin and I think they will tonight. Fulham are in good form of late picking up 11 points in their last 6 games with a impressive win at White Hart Lane in their last game. QPR lost their last game 3-2 at Aston Villa and I think we will see this game go over 2.5 and BTTS. However, Fulham are simply a better side and I think they will beat QPR tonight. BTTS 1.78 @ Betfair - I think BTTS is a decent bet here. QPR are playing 2 up front tonight in an attacking line-up including Remy, Zamora, Taarabt, Townsend and Jenas. They have a good striker in Remy who has done quite well for them and I do think they will score tonight. However, I'm confident they will concede as well with Fulham having 2 classy players up front in Ruiz and Berbatov. Over 2.5 goals 1.97 @ Betfair - I think this game will go over 2.5 goals and just shorter than Evens looks like a fair price to me. Fulham aren't in danger of relegation so they will go for it and QPR have to go for it tonight because they are desperate for a win. Both sides have some classy players with Ruiz and Betbatov for Fulham and Remy and Taarabt for QPR. Both sides will go for it IMO so overs looks good to me here. Correct Score: Fulham 3-1 QPR 18/1 @ Betfair - Small stakes on the correct score. QPR have to go for it tonight and I think that may be their downfall and Fulham will exploit that with Berbatov up front. QPR should give them a tough game but I think Fulham will have too much for them at Craven Cottage.
Good shout, although I didn't expect the 3-1 to be the HT score....oh well, Over 2.5 in the bank nice and early :)