Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 30th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 30th March I'd be willing to back the unders here. Both teams going through a bad patch with Swansea's Michu not firing they are struggling for goals. Tottenham have been over reliant on Gareth Bale to score their goals and he will not be 100% fit after playing for Wales midweek after recent knocks he has picked up.

Spurs look a little too short here. They've prioritised the Europa league quite highly, which could be their undoing, as that competition almost always impacts upon a participating side's league positioning. Lots of pressure on Spurs to stop the rot and continue their drive toward third/fourth. Arsenal now are hot on their heels, and with them facing Reading this weekend, there could be only a few points between them come Monday. I also think Swansea are looking for a performance after going off the boil following their League Cup win.

Draw 5/2 @ Betfair - This is a difficult game to call. Both sides come into this game off of back to back premier league defeats. This is a crucial game for Spurs who badly need a win to stay clear of Arsenal. However, the international break will have favoured Swansea more than Spurs who had a lot more players away for international duty. Swansea are a tough side to beat at the Liberty Stadium losing only 3 times there this season. Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool have all been held to a draw there this season. I think this game will be very tight and can see it ending in a 1-1 draw and I think 5/2 is a good price here.

Re: Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 30th March Swansea vs Spurs under 2.5 @ 2.02 Betfair I am slightly surprised to see it above evens in all honesty. We come into a crucial part of the season with one team almost on their summer break already and the other starting to burn up as the finishing line approaches. Swansea at home are relatively good but the standout statistic is the lack of goals against the top teams at home; 1-1 Chelsea and United, 0-2 Arsenal, 0-0 Liverpool. None of these games were really full of chances if I recall and in two of them goals were scored in injury time. Spurs are slightly hitting the self-destruct button, 3 Losses in a row now. I saw them against Fulham, a very poor away team, and they were really really bad, only looking like scoring in the last 10 when Fulham had dropped into their 6 yard box. They don't really create that many chances, especially when Bale plays in the centre, and they are over-reliant on his brilliance. I think SPurs might rue not buying a fresh striker in the transfer window. I don't think Swansea have the quality or urgency at the moment to really break down a good Spurs defensive unit, especially GK and centre-backs (full-backs are very bad defensively). Ultimately both teams central focal forces are off form, Michu and Defoe. 1-1 or 1-0/0-1 likely here :hope

Re: Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 30th March Swansea - Tottenham most goals in second half 2.05 bet365 Swansea are tough rival at home and they play good on counters. Totenham score like 80% of gaols away from home at second half and they have concede more goals after 90 min than any other team in Premiership.

Re: Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 30th March I share this opinion. Although in general both Swansea and Tottenham are high goal-scoring teams I would go for the under here. I would also add that Tottenham are not finding their best form recently, having lost 3 in a row and as the beginning of the season showed us, when they get in such a poor form, they struggle for some time. Furthermore, Swansea are playing full of confidence and having already secured a Euro slot for next season, will play without any pressure today. So, I would also go for Swansea to win or draw here @ 1.75