Southampton v Chelsea > Sat 30th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Chelsea (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sat 30th March Southampton play decent football against top sides and what is more important they did manage to score both home and away against Man.United, Man.City and Arsenal. They also did score at home against Tottenham and away against Chelsea. However, they also conceded in all of the said games. Both to Score @ 1.53 William Hill

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sat 30th March Southampton play a high pressing game and it is hard for the top teams to go down the south coast due to pressurizing of Southampton players when the decent sides are trying to knock the ball around. Chelsea also have a game on Monday against Manchester United in the FA Cup so keep an eye out for that also.

I'd say the odds look pretty spot on here. Whether Chelsea win really is 50/50 as Southampton are good enough to earn a point, and Chelsea will have one eye on the FA Cup. Chelsea are still under a fair amount of pressure too, while Southampton can play with a little more freedom. Chelsea have been quite poor too away from home for periods this season. All that said I'd probably not be running to the bookies to back Chelsea here. 1-1 draw's my call, but it's one I won't be getting involved in.

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sat 30th March Over 2.5 goals @ 1.77 188 bet i watched Southampton against Liverpool and they did look handy going forward and really do play good football going forward, and look capable of scoring. However I felt on the counter they did look suspect at the back, and I think the result against Liverpool was as much to do with their own performance as they failed to get a grip in midfield, especially the first half and joe Allen. so from this I'm expecting with the attacking talent in both teams, over 2.5 goals. (first post, go easy on me). :D

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sat 30th March I think Chelsea will struggle here. Southampton is a pretty good side and Chelsea is non consistent. Also they have a FA Cup game against Manchester United on Monday, which means Rafa won't probably use his best squad for this game and will make his substitutions a bit too late as always. Plus one of the biggest weakness for Chelsea is playing against high pressure defending and Southampton do that very well. If I had to make a bet I would probably make a small bet on Southampton DnB @ 2.50 Triobet. But I think this game should be untouched.

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sat 30th March

I think Chelsea will struggle here. Southampton is a pretty good side and Chelsea is non consistent. Also they have a FA Cup game against Manchester United on Monday, which means Rafa won't probably use his best squad for this game and will make his substitutions a bit too late as always. Plus one of the biggest weakness for Chelsea is playing against high pressure defending and Southampton do that very well. If I had to make a bet I would probably make a small bet on Southampton DnB @ 2.50 Triobet. But I think this game should be untouched.
I fully agree, I wouldn't be at all surprised is the saints beat them here but I think the bookies have played it very safe with the prices available.