Arsenal v Reading > Sat 30th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Reading (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Arsenal to win to nil 6/5 @ SkyBet - I think this is a fair price for Arsenal to win to nil. Arsenal have won to nil in their last 2 games away against Bayern and Swansea which are both tougher games than this one against a Reading side who are struggling. Arsenal also recently beat Sunderland away and Stoke at home keeping a clean sheet as well. I don't think Reading will do much attacking in this game and despite everyone saying that Arsenals defence is not that good they have actually only conceded 32 goals in 30 games which is a decent record. On the other hand they have scored 55 goals in 30 games which is impressive. Reading do not offer much attacking threat away from home scoring just 12 goals in 15 games. They have a shocking away record of W1 D2 L12 F12 A28 Although Walcott and Wilshere are out for Arsenal i still don't think Reading will get anything from this game and I can see Arsenal shutting them out as well and will take the 6/5 on offer at SkyBet.

Arsenal to win to nil 6/5 @ SkyBet- Arsenal have won 3 out of their last 5 league games to nil and also won 2-0 in Munich a few weeks ago. Reading are in deep trouble and I can't see them staying up now. They have lost 6 games in a row in all competitions and Arsenal will be confident after their impressive wins against Bayern and Swansea and I would be surprised if they dropped points against Reading despite the absence of Walcott and Wilshere. Reading will try and sit back for a point but Arsenal were very impressive defensively against Bayern and Swansea who didn't have chance. 6/5 looks appealing for the Gunners to pick up 3 points and a clean sheet on Saturday.

Re: Arsenal v Reading > Sat 30th March I think this is a case of theres a reason why its 6/5, because its likely Arsenal will concede at least 1 since their last 2 games have been clean sheets, and i wont be betting but if i did i wouldn't bet to nil.

Re: Arsenal v Reading > Sat 30th March I think I like reading +2 AH @ 1.855 with pinnacle (haven't looked around for any other prices). Walcott and Wilshere are out. Reading lost 1-0 away to City and United. They might get destroyed but people seem to say the same things about Arsenal week in week out and it doesn't tend to happen. Add to this the new manager bounce and the fact that Arsenal aren't in a position where they will want to risk a 1 goal lead with 5-10 mins to go by attacking then I like +2