Copa Del Rey Final > Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid > Fri 17th May

[TABLE=class: odds allOdds] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH][TABLE=class: SortLinks, width: 99] [TR] [TD=class: sortLinkLeft, align: left] [/TD] [TD=class: sortLinkRight, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TH] [TH]v6122.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Real Madrid[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]1.54[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]1.53[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]Draw[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D, bgcolor: #B7B7FD, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]4.33[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Atlético Madrid[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U, bgcolor: #FFC8C8, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O hover, bgcolor: #BF1922 !important, align: center]5.5[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 months later...

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid > Fri 17th May I'm having a bet on Real tomorrow, I was surprised to see that the odds were quite high for them considering the final is being played in the Bernabeu where they are very strong and against opponents who haven't beaten them in 25 games. Real's record against Atletico cannot be ignored and they were able to rest most of the big names last week in a meaningless game away to Espanyol, Atletico seem to have a mental blockage when it comes to facing the big two in the league, they have been very consistent against virtually everyone else in the league this season but find themselves 0-0-4 against Real and Barca. The last game against Real was a few weeks ago at home when they lost 2-1 against a Real side that rested many players for a CL game a few days later, not a total shadow side but one that you probably wouldn't have expected to get more than a draw. Varane is out for Real after getting injured last week so the defence will have to be shuffled with Albiol likely to play alongside Ramos in central defence with Essien on the right and Coentrao on the left. Other than that it will be the usual line-up with Di Maria probably starting after his better recent displays. Atletico don't have any injury concerns. I think 1.92 is too high on the -1AH for Real, Atletico are solid at the back but Real are so strong at home I don't see them scoring less than two and it doesn't seem to suit Atletico to chase games, they like to see games out with clean sheets, if Real can get themselves in front I think it will be a struggle for Athletico to get back into the game. There will be 30,000 Atletico fans in the stadium which will certainly make a difference and they will likely be the noisiest of the fans but I still wouldn't make Real as high as they are and Atletico's horrendous h2h record has to be considered, it will probably be tight and a two goal Real victory might look a stretch but I think its worth the play. Real Madrid -1.0AH - 1.92 - 32red - 10 Points

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid > Fri 17th May The high price may have something to do with the fact that there are increasing reports coming out of Spain that Mourinho has lost most of the dressing room with his treatment of Casillas and also the fact that he's up and leaving at the end of the season. They are really disappointed to have lost the CL semi and this Cup is almost like a burden that they are expected to win against a team they always beat in their home stadium. Pepe is in Mourinhos bad books after publicly defending Casillas and since hasn't played. Mourinho said it was simple to explain why Pepe spoke out. He said it is not easy for a 30 something yr old to be usurped by a teenager (Varane) and he was venting this. These little incidents have put a real negative atmosphere around Madrid and might be why the prices are high as the perception is one of a lack of unity. It may give Atletico the chance they need. Ofcourse if there are no signs of this and Real Madrid play to their potential then as usual there is only one winner.

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid > Fri 17th May I am interested in two markets, the number of cards and the number of corners. We saw in the recent fixture in the league there were aplenty of cards and very few corners. This is something I will be looking into more once I get back from my interview, but at the moment Under 11 Asian Total Corners @ bet365 and Over 6.5 Cards @ bet365 both appeal to me greatly.

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid > Fri 17th May So much of everything in this game. I simply don't know where to start... Real Madrid had good season, it could be better and I hoped that it would be, but it's ok as it is. Since Mourinho came to Real Madrid, they have been regular CL semi-finalists and not a single person can judge him and his decisions. He is amazing coach and has done a great job in every single club he has visited. He was brought to Real to win trophies and the most important one has been closer than it was during the 10 year span before him. It is good known rumor that he will part Real Madrid this season, although I would like to see him here for another season. Apart from Jose, some players will leave Real at the end of the season and the "Era of Mourinho" will surely come to an end at Santiago Bernabeu. There is a lot of rumors about many of the players, as you already know, and I'm sure they will leave their last drop of sweat on the pitch tonight. Atletico Madrid had a season of their own. they gave all they could to stay as close as they can to Real and Barcelona and you have to give them credit for this. Amazing Falcao is set to leave the club at the end of the season. I know, it's not 100%, but I doubt he will stay immune to attention he is getting and possibility to increase his salary by quite a sum. Still, I hope he will get in some good team where he will be able to stand shoulder by shoulder to all the great players of today. Don't get me wrong, please, Atletico is a great team, but be realistic, when will they pick up any silverware? I expect amazing, open, game. A lot of chances and quite a few of goals. Real has the advantage, I don't have a slightest doubt about it, but Atletco will find the back of the net, scratch that, Falcao will find the back of the net. I would suggest 2 bets here, as Winner/Total goals market doesn't have Real/Over 2.5: Real Madrid to score in both Halves @ 2, Falcao to score anytime @ 2.3. b365

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid > Fri 17th May R Falcao to score anytime @ 2.75 Skybet The Real defence hasn't been great this season and they have only kept 1 clean sheet in the last 12 league matches. I think they will concede again tonight and I will try my luck that Falcao will net at some point. He is by the far the biggest threat to Real and he has a good record of scoring in the big matches and finals Scored in the Super cup win v Benfica Scored in the Europa league final v Braga Scored a hat trick v Chelsea in the UEFA Super cup final Scored the only Athlectico goals in the match away at the Camp Nou this season and also at home to Real I think this is well worth a punt at this price. Bet365 have him @ 2.25 and Paddypower @ 2.5 :ok

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid > Fri 17th May

Yeah I took Over 3 for 1.77 @ Bet 365 a couple of days ago. Now it's 1.90 :@
It's now 2.00 and real to win in 90 mins has gone from 1.50 to 1.66??????? :\ Only news I can find is that Turan is in the 11 and Ramos and Albiol are the central pairing. What am I missing here?

It's now 2.00 and real to win in 90 mins has gone from 1.50 to 1.66??????? :\ Only news I can find is that Turan is in the 11 and Ramos and Albiol are the central pairing. What am I missing here?
The only thing I can think of is that Mourinho didn't show up to his press conference today, which can only serve to add to the negativity around the club at the moment.

The only thing I can think of is that Mourinho didn't show up to his press conference today' date=' which can only serve to add to the negativity around the club at the moment.[/quote'] But will all this Mourinho bs really have that huge an affect on goals scored? over 3 out to 2.00 from 1.77 something's gotta give.

Re: Copa Del Rey Final > Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid > Fri 17th May On at 2.14 1st Half AH -0.5 Real. Theres plenty of reasons an atletico fan can feel confident tonight. In Falcao they have what is arguably the greatest goal machine in mainland Europe. However Id rather be on Real's one tonight. I wont be surprised to see my bet flop, but I reckon if this comes down to a straight up shoot off, its only goijg one way. Taking the risk of the half time bet, as I think the fresher legs in the rested Real team might be able to exploit the less so ones of Atletico in the early stages. Perhaps not the greatest write up in the world, but feel ive covered the main points. SBO for anyone keen to follow in.

I am interested in two markets, the number of cards and the number of corners. We saw in the recent fixture in the league there were aplenty of cards and very few corners. This is something I will be looking into more once I get back from my interview, but at the moment Under 11 Asian Total Corners @ bet365 and Over 6.5 Cards @ bet365 both appeal to me greatly.
Taking both, 5pts Under 11 Asian Total Corners @ 1.95 bet365 2pts Double: Over 6.5 Cards & above bet @ 3.24 bet365 GL all :hope