Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion > Sat 16th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion > Sat 16th March I agree that the price on Stoke is appealing. However we are in terrible form and confidence appears to be very low among the players with much negativity coming from the stands. Huth also serves the last game of his ban and our defence looks vulnerable without him as we sent our only real back up in Upson on loan to Brighton. I was looking to take West Brom on a positive handicap before I saw the prices. It's a good price on Stoke but with these factors in mind it's a no bet from me. I backed us to beat West Ham at a similar price because it was too big but we were shocking that game. Another performance like that and West Brom will win. Pulis does have a habit of pulling out results when he needs them though.

Under 2.5 goals 1.77 @ Betfair - I fancy this one to go under 2.5 goals today. As everyone knows Stoke tend to be an underish side and they are really struggling for goals at the moment. West Brom are in good form with 3 wins in their last 4 games and in Lukaku they have a striker who can match up to Stoke's physical presence. However, West Brom pick the majority of their points up at the Hawthorns with an away record of W4 D2 L8. This game could go either way in terms of the result but I don't expect many goals in this one tbh and can see it ending in either a 0-0 or 1-1 draw or 1-0 to either side. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

this is a typical draw match' date=' both team have nothing to play for. Draw and asian HDC on WBA will be profit.[/quote'] I don't know, Albion can still keep pushing Liverpool and Swansea, while Stoke won't want to get sucked further down. Odds look about right for taking Stoke with some draw cover to me.

Re: Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion > Sat 16th March Another game I could not bet on. All depends which Stoke turn up and how much they want it. I think the odds are about right and maybe a draw on the cards. If anything I fancy a low scoring game but no bet for me.

Re: Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion > Sat 16th March WBA not to lose this one , they have found their beginning of the season form, when they were getting rave reviews from pundits, whereas Stoke are in a rut, it all began when some Stoke players such as Begovic were touted to join a bigger club in January. Clearly such players are not at Stoke for the long haul creating discontent in the dressing room I guess.