Supreme Novices Hurdle - Money Back if your bet loses!

Supreme Novices Hurdle - Money Back if you lose money on this race! >Betvictor are giving you your money back if you lose money on the opening race of the 2013 Cheltenham Festival, up to a maximum of £50 which will be refunded as a free bet! This is for new and existing customers. New customers can also claim the £100 Welcome Free Bet on top - just join through the link below! Click here to get your money back if you lose on the Supreme Novices Hurdle & Claim £100 Free Bet if a new customer too!

Re: Supreme Novices Hurdle - Money Back if your bet loses! Full T&C's Terms and conditions: Offer applies to win single bets or each-way single bets struck on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle race winner market after the 5-day entry stage. All refunds will be calculated by using your total net losses in the Supreme Novices' Hurdle race winner market only, taking into account your win singles and each-way single bets only. Refund is in the form of Promo Cash and this Promo Cash will expire when Cheltenham ends on March 15th. Please allow 24 hours for promo cash to be credited though we will work to have all free bets credited on Tuesday March 12th during racing hours. The maximum total Promo Cash refund payable to any one person or household is £50 or currency equivalent. Standard promo cash rules apply. Multiple bets will not count. All Extra Market bets and all Tote bets are also excluded. Free Bet refund must be used to place a bet or bets on horse racing markets between March 12 and 15th. Any Free Bets placed on any other events will be declared void. Offer does not apply to Ante Post bets on the Supreme Novices Hurdle placed before the 5-day entry stage. Any profit that exceeds your stake from a winning bet placed with Promo Cash will be returned to your real account balance. The Promo Cash stake itself will not be returned. Bets placed using this Promo Cash reward will not count towards any wagering requirements for the new account opening offer or any other offer on the BetVictor.com website. Real money bets only will count. Promo cash bets will not qualify for a refund. Void bets do not count. Offer applies to customers in The UK, Ireland, Australia, Greece and Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein and Luxembourg only. Offer applies to internet, telephone and mobile bets only. BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification. Our decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding. This offer is governed by the specific rules above and by the General Rules of the BetVictor.com site. For customers betting in currencies other than GBP then £50 is indicated below: EURO: 50, USD: 75, SEK: 482, AUD: 74, NZD: 92, ZAR: 865, CHF: 71

Re: Supreme Novices Hurdle - Money Back if your bet loses! In other words they'll refund your 'total net losses' in that race's 'winner market only', but the refund is in the form of credit which must be used 'to place a bet or bets on horse racing markets between March 12th and 15th', so you can only use the credit during the festival period, but it doesn't have to be on Cheltenham races.

Re: Supreme Novices Hurdle - Money Back if your bet loses!

So theoretically' date=' i could back Jezki, Dodging Bullets, champagne Fever, un atout and river maigue for £10 each and if My Tent or Yours Wins, my £50 would be refunded? Or[/quote'] Yeah I asked them about this on livechat, great deal. Remember its refunded as a free bet though.

Re: Supreme Novices Hurdle - Money Back if your bet loses! This offer is totally legit. The reason why it is such a 'kind' offer is purely a PR stunt as its the first race of the festival and BetVictor want to be kept front off mind from the off.. Very good offer though which I will utilise as I am finding it impossible to pick between Champagne Fever, River Maigue, Dodging Bullets and Meoldic Rendezvous...

Re: Supreme Novices Hurdle - Money Back if your bet loses! If you back a few horses it dilutes your winnings if one of them comes in, as you wouldn't get your stakes refunded on the losing bets. I think the way I'm going to play it is have a £50 bet on Un Atout for example,. Worst case scenario, i get £50 of free bets. Best case, it wins and you have your Festival paid for.

If you back a few horses it dilutes your winnings if one of them comes in' date=' as you wouldn't get your stakes refunded on the losing bets. I think the way I'm going to play it is have a £50 bet on Un Atout for example,. Worst case scenario, i get £50 of free bets. Best case, it wins and you have your Festival paid for.[/quote'] Yeah its a fair point, I've backed champagne fever and dodging bullets ew and in hindsight maybe should have left the ew part although I suppose you could get lucky with picking a winner and another horse that is placed.

Re: Supreme Novices Hurdle - Money Back if your bet loses! Not according to my Chat with a rep, see below....if hes right...this is too good to miss.. 18:03:37 : KevinS - Contact Centre: It is a free bet based on how much you lost. Up to £50.00

18:03:58 :

David: Is it a single free bet or can I have multiple bets to the amount?

18:04:27 :

KevinS - Contact Centre: Multiple, up to losses of £50.00

18:05:35 :

David: Ok, so if I get £50 returned (i.e I lost!), can I have multiple bets from the free bet? Apologies if I am not making myself clear...

18:06:02 :

KevinS - Contact Centre: Yes.

18:06:33 :

David: So it does effectively act as a balance, not a single free bet...

18:07:37 :

KevinS - Contact Centre: That is correct. You can split the free bet

18:08:09 :

David: OK - Thanks Kevin - much appreciated....seems like its too good to be true!

18:09:07 :

KevinS - Contact Centre: It is a really good promotion.

18:09:42 :

David: Yeh, just cant believe that I can have numerous bets from the original 50 should I lose!

18:10:02 :

KevinS - Contact Centre: That is the promo