FLAT RACING WEDS 27TH FEB

just spotted a bit of value tomorrow so posting early 6.30 kemp the strig 91 kemp the haywain 81 sole danser 81 the strig ....has come up against tricky opposition recently but has been running some very creditable times on the clock and now finds easier oppsition here.......so should be able to give a good account of himself .................bookies have the haywain as fav at around 3/1 i think but bet365 currently price the strig at 8/1 ....... looks nice e.w bet the strig 2pts e.w 8/1 bet365 kemp 6.30

Re: FLAT RACING WEDS 27TH FEB I have had a look at this race and I think I will take my chance with Sole Danser. I like the look of the fav but he is up in class over a shorter trip. He bumped into the consistently improving Bussa LTO but the odds look a little skinny considering the different conditions. Sole Danser has been a little unlucky recently, but given the way he runs, that is no surprise. However, I think he is back under his preferred conditions at the right track with a top jock on board. Risky but a fair price at 8/1 (Bet365). Whats the odds the fav comes in now! :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.