Sunderland v Fulham > Sat 2nd March

Aidymac

Re: Sunderland v Fulham > Sat 2nd March Is no one else thinking about backing Sunderland here? I know they've lost their last 3 on the bounce which may explain why they're 7/5 in many places but this is Fulham on the road for christ sakes! To be fair Martin Jol's team have been playing well of late and are more than capable of picking up a result tommorow but the home side must see this as a good opportunity for all 3pts. No significant absences for Fulham apart from Diarra so the team news isn't all that for a play on the home side I must admit. Interested to see Kacaniklic has gone on loan to Burnley!!?!?! Bit of a strange one but apparently Fulham have him on recall. How good is N'Diaye for Sunderland? Does he play the defensive midfield role well? Is anybody else looking at this bloody game?!?!?!?

Re: Sunderland v Fulham > Sat 2nd March I'm looking mate, I strongly fancy Sunderland aswell. Fulham as always struggle on the road although the recent 0-0 at Norwich may be a sign that they are tightening up a bit but their win at home last week has pretty much confirmed they won't be dragged into any relegation scrap. The game looks more important to Sunderland who are only 5 points ahead of the drop zone and they will be targeting three points here. Sunderland have a favourable run of fixtures coming up with Sunderland (H), QPR(A), Norwich(H) which I think should see them jump up the table and get out of trouble. Sunderland are in a bit of a slump having lost their last three and haven't scored in their last two home games but the last time they were close to the relegation places they put some points on the board and I expect them to win tomorrow. I'm surprised they have only won 4 games at home this season. Danny Graham should start along with Fletcher up front and with Sessegnon supporting I think they will have the firepower to beat Fulham here. Sunderland @ 2.40 bet365 Stephen Fletcher anytime scorer @ 2/1 Betvictor

Under 2.5 goals 1.84 @ Betfair - Unders looks like a good bet to me here. Sunderland's most recent home games have ended 8 out of 13 of Sunderlands home games in the PL have gone under. Fulham's last 3 games have ended 1-0, 0-0 and 0-1 so they are struggling to score but more assured at the back now. I can see this being a close game and ending either 0-0, 1-1 or 1-0 to Sunderland. The Stadium of Light has seen the fewest PL goals out of all 20 stadiums this season so I will take under 2.5 @ 1.84 on offer on Betfair Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

I don't know, I was thinking draw here. Two sides who have had depressingly poor seasons by their standards, and I'm sure both managers would probably just like the season to end and start again. Fulham have been historically poor away from home but they do carry more threat under Jol than previously, while Sunderland don't look like they could win a goldfish at the fair right now, let alone such a tough fixture. My call would be draw, maybe 1-1, but I'll leave it and wish everyone Goodluck :ok

Re: Sunderland v Fulham > Sat 2nd March Yes i suppose that after 3 consecutive loss, Sunderland has to win this one, Fulham is playing better lately but home team i suppose is hangrier of points. Also 1x in my combo of double chance at low stake. 4/10 on this single

Re: Sunderland v Fulham > Sat 2nd March Thanks for the feedback guys, clearly a marginal decision here. I think I will wait for the game to get underway then have a small bet on Sunderland -0.25 in-play. Just have to work out the odds level before pulling the trigger.