cheltenham chat thread 2013

beaker1

wow can not believe its 19 days till the festival and theres hardly any activity on here at all, this time last year this was one of the most active section of the whole forum i know other members have not allways got time due to other commitments ect but its rather disappointing when the biggest meeting of the whole national hunt season is 19 days away and no one seems intrested

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: cheltenham chat thread 2013 Bit of a newbie so should really start posting more as I come on here everyday. I can't wait now just booked my usual 4 days off and going on Champion Hurdle Day and Gold Cup day and the other two will be spent watching with mates or my Brother, really can't wait. I really like reading the preview nights and I think there is one tonight where David Pipe is attending so look forward to the write up if anyone is going? I have built up a good solid antepost book through profits where most look like they will make the big week, fingers crossed.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.