Ligue 2 > 22nd - 25th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 22 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AJ Auxerre v En Avant Guingamp (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Angers SCO v Gazelec Ajaccio (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v Le Mans FC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Clermont Foot v Dijon FCO (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CS Sedan Ardennes v Tours (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v AC Arles-Avignon (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v Istres (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v Stade Lavallois (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nantes v Le Havre AC (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 25 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v RC Lens (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > 22nd - 25th February Injuries and suspensions Chamois Niortais v Le Mans FC Chamois Niortais: Diaw (19/2 m), Glombard (22/2 f), Hébras (21/1 f), Durak (15/5 f), Lahaye (7/0 d) Le Mans FC: Thomert (12/1 f), Buaillon (18/0 m) LB Châteauroux v AC Arles-Avignon LB Châteauroux: Afougou (17/0 d), Nestor (20/2 d) AC Arles-Avignon: Zarour (13/0 d), Ben Saada (12/2 m), Suarez (16/3 f), Savanier (17/1 f), Sangaré (15/2 f) Sedan Ardennes v Tours FC Sedan Ardennes: Marcq (16/0 m), Traoré (13/0 d) Tours FC: Tritz (19/0 d), Gamiette (22/1 m), Oniangue (19/7 m), Biancardini (19/1 f), Kouakou (12/2 f)

Re: Ligue 2 > 22nd - 25th February Here are my selections for Ligue 2 tonight: - DIJON TO WIN OR DRAW v Clermont x OVER 1.5 GOALS in Angers v Gazelec Ajaccio @ 2.21 with unibet Dijon to win or draw (1.66): A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have dreamed of backing Dijon on the road. After their defeat at Le Havre a few weeks ago, their manager Dall'Oglio said the team didn't have the maturity to win away from home. Since then, however, they've gone on to win in Ajaccio and Sedan. Granted, they are two of the weaker teams in L2, but I'd also put Clermont into that category too. They've only won twice at the Gabriel-Montpied this season and are without Esor and Bayod, two important players, because of suspension. Dijon are scoring plenty of goals at the moment and have the ability within their ranks to get something here. Angers v GFCO Ajaccio O1.5 goals (1.33): This has the right ingredients for goals. Angers are going for promotion and this is a match they must win if they are to achieve that. I can see them playing very offensively and they'll look to Keseru, Ravet and El-Jadeyaoui to expose a very fragile GFCO backline. In saying that though, Ajaccio have plenty of potency in them with Riviere and Saadi. Angers are without Fall in defence, so I can see the visitors getting chances in this one. I would be surprised if there weren't at least two goals in this match. - NIORT DRAW NO BET v Le Mans x SEDAN DRAW NO BET v Tours @ 2.19 with unibet Niort DNB (1.48): Massive match this at the bottom of the table. I'm going to side with the hosts, who have picked up a bit of form recently and got a very good win last week at Arles. The arrival of Houla seems to have given them more potency in attack and at the Stade Rene-Gaillard, they have only lost a handful of times. Le Mans are a club in peril. They have plenty of woes off the pitch because of debts and impending takeovers and on the pitch, their form has deteriorated. They have posted too many draws and lack the experience in a young team to get results consistently. I fancy the hosts to get the points, but full draw cover is essential. Sedan DNB (1.48): This bet has little logic, because Sedan have only won once at home this season. They won't get a better chance to add to that than here against Tours, who haven't won away from home since September and are without most of their key midfielders here in Oniangue and Gamiette. It really is do-or-die for les sangliers and I think they have it in them to beat a Tours side who hate travelling. Of course, it goes without saying that full draw cover is absolutely essential when backing Sedan here. :hope

Re: Ligue 2 > 22nd - 25th February

I suppose also Chateraoux has a good chance of collect 3 pts at home' date=' guests are practically without striker! Chat is unbeaten at home[/quote'] Ben Saad, Savanier and Psaume (away missings) scored only three goals so far. Home team will be without two regular defenders Nestor and Afougou.

Re: Ligue 2 > 22nd - 25th February

Ben Saad' date=' Savanier and Psaume (away missings) scored only three goals so far. Home team will be without two regular defenders Nestor and Afougou.[/quote'] If i am not wrong, they are also missing Sangare 22-3. And arles scores totally 18 goals so far, and 9 away from home.However I have just read they played well against Niort and did not deserve the lose. Coach is asking a big performance now, so it is better to skip this, nut IMO la berichonne is favorued.