** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series

kevshat

After their tour of Australia earlier in the month the Windies begin their home internationals with 3 ODI's and 2 T20's against Zimbabwe ahead of two tests next month. Sky have all the coverage in the UK at fairly watchable times. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Fri Feb 22 13:30 GMT | 09:30 local 13:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st ODI - West Indies v Zimbabwe National Cricket Stadium, St George's, Grenada [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 39.png 24 - 28° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Feb 24 13:30 GMT | 09:30 local 13:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd ODI - West Indies v Zimbabwe National Cricket Stadium, St George's, Grenada [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Tue Feb 26 13:30 GMT | 09:30 local 13:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd ODI - West Indies v Zimbabwe National Cricket Stadium, St George's, Grenada [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sat Mar 2 18:00 GMT | 14:00 local 18:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st T20I - West Indies v Zimbabwe Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Mar 3 18:00 GMT | 14:00 local 18:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd T20I - West Indies v Zimbabwe Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series ODI series preview: 2pts D.Bravo Top West Indies Series Batsman 3/1 Coral The man I like here is Darren Bravo. After a quiet few months, Bravo played really well in Australia and he was unlucky not to score even more runs than he did. With the new rules about only four men out of the circle and Bravo’s confidence and competence to go over the top with the spinners I think he’ll go well in this series too and at 3/1 he looks a fair bet to lead the Windies run charts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-zimbabwe-odi-series-betting-darren-bravo-can-continue-his-good-form-from-australia

Re: West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series 1st ODI preview: 4pts K.Pollard's Performance Pts - 38&Over 5/6 Bet365 I think it is worth seeing a game on this ground before getting too exotic with bets but one I like here is Kieron Pollard’s performance. His target is 38pts and he comes into this match off the back of a good series in Australia where he went well with the bat and generally well with the ball. He also caught the eye in the field too and I expect him to play a significant role in this series. With 20pts for a wicket he can cover this with the ball, his big hitting can see him cover it with the bat and if he’s still short he takes a lot of catches so I like the overs here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-zimbabwe-1st-odi-betting-kieron-pollard-can-continue-his-form-from-the-australia-series

Re: West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series Gayle and Sammy being rested for this match so I think Windies are well and truly worth a lay at 1.16 with Betfair. Taylor, Ervine and Masakadza were all in good form during the BPL and Sibanda had a great knock during the warm up game. Anyone betting 1/5 on the Windies in any match needs their proverbial checking imo :lol

Re: West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series 2nd ODI preview: 3pts S.Narine Top West Indies Bowler 2/1 William Hill Sunil Narine had the Zimbabwe batsmen in a spin in the first ODI and expect much of the same in this match too as he’s too good for a lot of the top sides in world cricket let alone a side who doesn’t play against him very often. I think Zimbabwe can keep out the likes of Tino Best and Kemar Roach so the 2/1 on Narine taking the most wickets for the West Indies looks good enough to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-zimbabwe-2nd-odi-betting-sunil-narine-can-wieve-his-magic-in-the-second-odi

Re: West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series Laid the Windies @ 1.18 when I saw the score - Zim 178/3 from 38 thinking I could be on to something. A few overs later saw Waller being caught at square leg, then realised it was taken over the ropes. Seen bigger boundaries when I was playing in primary school, could be over in ten overs whatever the windies are chasing!

Re: West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series That was pretty ridiculous :wall. 3rd ODI preview: 4pts Over 11.5 6's 5/6 Stan James So far in the series we’ve seen 14 6’s and 16 6’s hit and I would expect to see plenty more in this match with no pressures of winning series or staying in the series. We now know that Zimbabwe batting first is no detriment to sixes being hit so the 11.5 line looks low for this match. The wicket here at Grenada is good for batting, the boundaries are small enough and the likes of Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard and Andre Russell have barely been at the crease in the series so far yet the lines have been covered easily. I expect more of the same here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-zimbabwe-3rd-odi-betting-expect-to-see-the-flow-of-sixes-continue-in-series-finale

Re: West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series

ODI series preview: 2pts D.Bravo Top West Indies Series Batsman 3/1 Coral The man I like here is Darren Bravo. After a quiet few months, Bravo played really well in Australia and he was unlucky not to score even more runs than he did. With the new rules about only four men out of the circle and Bravo’s confidence and competence to go over the top with the spinners I think he’ll go well in this series too and at 3/1 he looks a fair bet to lead the Windies run charts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-zimbabwe-odi-series-betting-darren-bravo-can-continue-his-good-form-from-australia
Unlucky Kev, only 7 short and that with a donut in the second game.

Re: West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series Cheers mate. Can only think I've run over a few cats with some of the rough luck I've had recently :wall. 1st T20 preview: 3pts S.Narine's Performance Pts - 31&Over 5/6 Bet365 Sunil Narine had a good ODI series and I expect him to be even more of a threat in this T20 series. He has a performance line set at 31pts which requires him to take two wickets and I like the chances of that happening. Darren Sammy often bowls Narine in the powerplay and he brings him back at the death and world class batsmen have trouble getting him away let alone slightly lesser batsmen without meaning to disrespect the Zimbabwean’s. I like the chances of Narine covering this total. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-zimbabwe-1st-t20-betting-sunil-narine-can-torment-the-zimbabwe-batsmen-in-antigua

Re: West Indies vs Zimbabwe - ODI series & T20 series 2nd T20 preview: 4pts S.Narine's Performance Pts - 31&Over 5/6 Bet365 I took Sunil Narine’s performance in the first T20 and I see no reason to desert that in this second match, especially as the line hasn’t gone up at all. Narine took two wickets in the first T20 and I would expect similar in this match given where and when he bowls in the innings. We’re looking for two wickets and with the batsmen having to attack him I’ll back him to get those and cover his 31pt target. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-indies-vs-zimbabwe-2nd-t20-betting-sunil-narine-can-impress-in-the-second-t20