England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 18-21

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 18-20

Don't know if anybody else noticed' date=' but all games from the Conference finished under 2.5 goals...that must be rare, not that it matters so much though.[/quote'] It is very rare especially as Tuesday nights are usually even more of a goalfest. Not sure of the reason why really.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 18-21 I've added the prices at the start of the thread for the Thurrock/Leiston game in the Ryman Prem on Thursday. There's a touch of value in the 7/5 about Leiston at Bet365, I think. They're coming into this one managerless but in reasonable nick, on the back of the 5-4 against ETU on Saturday and unbeaten in six away games since being stuffed at Whitehawk in November. Thurrock's form is a bit more questionable. After some signs of life in the autumn, they've only beaten Cray in six at home. They were well beaten by fellow bottom-feeders Carshalton on Saturday, and - crucially - played out a 0-0 against Hampton last night.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 18-21 Hi guys, Nice to see to some dedicated non leaguers following the lower leagues. Been itching to get on here again after a few years absence. I follow Dover and only tip on the Conf South. This week I've got 6/7 right (nothing like blowing your own trumpet) with a nice five fold Tuesday. Will give a break down on the Conf South for this w/e coming.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Feb 18-21

Hi guys, Nice to see to some dedicated non leaguers following the lower leagues. Been itching to get on here again after a few years absence. I follow Dover and only tip on the Conf South. This week I've got 6/7 right (nothing like blowing your own trumpet) with a nice five fold Tuesday. Will give a break down on the Conf South for this w/e coming.
Welcome to the non-league threads, melkshamwhite - I recognise your name from the thread on the Dover forum. It has been another lucrative season for the PL non-league crew with some excellent plays in the Conny South. You probably saw that we were on Dover at Weston last week at a healthy price. I look forward to reading your input.