Gaelic Games - National Hurling League 26-27 Feb

Boylesports odds 26 Feb 15:15 Dublin v Clare 4/1 9/1 1/5 27 Feb 14:30 Laois v Waterford 6/1 10/1 1/8 27 Feb 14:30 Kilkenny v Galway 4/9 9/1 2/1 27 Feb 14:00 Limerick v Tipperary 6/4 15/2 4/6 27 Feb 14:30 Wexford v Cork 9/4 10/1 4/11 27 Feb 14:30 Down v Antrim 11/8 15/2 8/11 Standout bet at those odds is Antrim who are 8/13 with Lads and bet365 which i still value IMO. This is a clash of minnows but Antrim would be much less of a minnow than Down, winning the Ulster title more or less every year. Down performed exceptionally well last week in a narrow defeat to Tipperary but are missing a lot of players for this clash. I would have expected a much shorter price on Antrim, even not considering the team news so I expect the odds on Antrim to fall between now and Sunday. Down team news: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/4290081.stm Review of last week: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/4282397.stm

Re: Gaelic Games - National Hurling League 26-27 Feb Dublin 0-14 2-19 Clare RES Laois 0-14 1-19 Waterford RES Kilkenny 4-16 1-21 Galway RES Limerick 3-11 4-14 Tipperary RES Wexford 0-15 1-13 Cork RES Down 0-09 3-13 Antrim RES :) 6 favourites from 6! Maybe more of you should be betting on the hurling, instead of that unpredictable EPL!!!

Re: Gaelic Games - National Hurling League 26-27 Feb

Great tipping IrishTW backed Antrim saturday 8/11 with Boyles went into Stanleys this morning got 5/6 there will be meat on the table this week THANKS.
:lol glad to put food on your table Harry, mind you I'm not as good a tipster as PTD!! I'd never have thought Clare would have won that game...and I definitely wasn't confident enough to not say until after the game :lol

Re: Gaelic Games - National Hurling League 26-27 Feb

:lol glad to put food on your table Harry, mind you I'm not as good a tipster as PTD!! I'd never have thought Clare would have won that game...and I definitely wasn't confident enough to not say until after the game :lol
:dude :dude :dude :lol