Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th Mar

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Leg 3 Weds 20th Febru 1. IRIVRDU1 2. tigergambit99 3. jamescAAn 4. spitvenom 5. Rushyyyy 6. 272176 7. new2thisgame2 8. Roobarb1000 9. Bagheira5 10. 34567Bet 11. RATMAN48 12. avongirlGC 13. Haichan16 14. MissHoolie66 15. twoforest 16. Sagittarean 17. Quasar99 18. PunterBart 19. noddy0 20. plstaffypl 21. goater141414 22. duaet 23. Any2CanLose 24. HectorMcG12 25. runadrum55 26. simoncc 27. sam40 28. rencista309 29. ivgot21 30. rocquetwo

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Leg 4 Weds 27th Febru I just thought I'd bump this as it is not appearing under the PL Tab, but it IS available on the complete tourney list. 20:00 tonight PuntersLounge February League $5 + $0.50. Probably easiest to find it by looking for the little key symbol under the info column.

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Leg 4 Weds 27th Febru Final table posted up. Well done to Scooper on the win, which also just steals the league title from long-time leader JulieC. :clap The finalists for next week are (4 winners and 6 league qualifiers): [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl68, width: 149]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, width: 171]Grosvenor[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Scooper[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]RATMAN48[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]JulieC[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]simoncc[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]glennop[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]jamescAAn[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]LIKE2FISH[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]34567Bet[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]gb57[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]272176[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]MissHoolie[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]MissHoolie66[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]rocque[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]rocquetwo[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]DasBoot[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]Stornoway[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]andybell666[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]SirDingDong[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]rivrd[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]IRIVRDU1[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I'm sending the password out shortly. The tournament is already open so please don't leave registration til the last minute as we need all 10 of you in for the game to run. Good luck! No spoon this month, as it's possible that some of the 2-scorers near the bottom may have not declared a third low score in the missing week, so it's not clear who would have won it.

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Leg 4 Weds 27th Febru

I'm sending the password out shortly. The tournament is already open so please don't leave registration til the last minute as we need all 10 of you in for the game to run. Good luck!
I'm a bit worried that one month a finalist won't register on time and the final won't run, and the registered 9 will be really unhappy. Would it be possible to reduce minimum entrants to say 8 to allow for this possibility? If the minimum has to be 10, is there a contingency plan? When sending the password might I suggest you advise finalists they need to register before 7.45pm on the day of the final. If a finalist doesn't register by then, somebody else could register after 7.45pm to make the numbers up, then sit out. What do you think? Password received and registered. Thanks very much for all the work you put in, organising this, and updating the league etc.

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th Thanks Julie. I think Grosvenor just replicate the same registration conditions as the legs, with the 10 minimum rule. We can try get it changed but Mods usually keep an eye on it and are ready to jump in (and sit out) if needed. The way the final is set up it could run with more than 10 if the missing person did turn up at the last minute. Someone give Andy Bell a prod.