** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Superbowl XLVII

kevshat

5pts Under 47.5pts 19/20 BetVictor These are two of the best defences going around the game today and both D’s are going to scrap for everything in this game. The game itself could go either way and one special play down the stretch will decide it but when it comes to betting on the big game the best bet has to be under 47.5pts. These are two mean defences and both sides have young quarterbacks in the game of their lives. I think we’ll see a real tight beginning to the game before it opens up in the second half but I don’t see there being 48pts or more, or even close to it. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/superbowl-betting-don-t-expect-to-see-many-points-in-what-is-likely-to-be-a-defensive-battle-throughout

Re: Superbowl XLVII No team takes more deep shots than the Ravens. With running likely to be difficult against the 49ers defense I think that Torrey Smith at 40/1 with Laddies for MVP has to be a bet. Also Terrell Suggs at 100/1. He's finally healthy and can bring pressure off the edge. He will be a key to containing Kaepernick. On the 49ers side, Vernon Davis at 28/1. He's a deep threat at tight end who can put someserious pressure on Baltimore's suspect safeties. On defense Dashon Goldson could be worth a punt at 250/1. He's a serious hitter who could have some highlight plays versus both the run and pass. If he manages to get a pick he will come into consideration for the MVP.

Re: Superbowl XLVII So many ways this game can go for me, i expect the Ravens to throw a lot more than expected,the reason being i don't think they will be able to run as well against SF.if that's the case they will have no choice. The only way i can describe the Ravens is bully boys. they destroyed New Englands will last week with the crunch hits, thought they had done serious damage to one player and they are rejoicing over the turnover. we will see but i cant see them intimidating SF like they have previous opponents,having said that SF are a young team i hope they can just play the game and forget the hits.CK will be very selective with his runs but he will make critical runs,it's just part of his game. i hope SF don't over pursue Flaco ,he loves to drop back looking vunerable,players rush to sack him and he throws the ball over the top to the unmarked players.i am sure this will happen just hope it;s not to many times or to costly.. lets hope it's not the tight low scoring game most predict.

Re: Superbowl XLVII

5pts Under 47.5pts 19/20 BetVictor These are two of the best defences going around the game today and both D’s are going to scrap for everything in this game. The game itself could go either way and one special play down the stretch will decide it but when it comes to betting on the big game the best bet has to be under 47.5pts. These are two mean defences and both sides have young quarterbacks in the game of their lives. I think we’ll see a real tight beginning to the game before it opens up in the second half but I don’t see there being 48pts or more, or even close to it. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/superbowl-betting-don-t-expect-to-see-many-points-in-what-is-likely-to-be-a-defensive-battle-throughout
i agree, I was looking at Davis for the MVP,think he has the speed to destroy Ravens CB Graham,but as you say problem is he is a TE, ive backed Crabtree for MVP for this reason but i think Davis would exploit Graham better.

Re: Superbowl XLVII Baltimore -2.5 @ 2.89 sportsbet Baltimore have faced two of the better QBs in the league and overcome both Manning and Brady, so Kaepaernick's arm will not worry them, but this ability to run the ball will. However Ray Lewis has always been good in watching the running QB and believe he will be ready to snuff out their running game. San Francisco have not face a good running back, as they have faced also two very good QBs in Rodgers and Ryan, but the Packers nor the Falcons had a running game to worry about. The Ravens have Rice who can mix it up for them, and with the 49ers not having a good pass rush, and the Baltimore offensive lime having stepped up in recent weeks, then believe they will give Flacco enough time to find his receivers. This game can go either way but Baltimore has a bit more on both sides of the ball to worry the San Fran defence, while believe they can stifly Kaepernick here

Re: Superbowl XLVII SF -6 @2.05 Under 47.5 Baltimore Team Total Under 21.5 @2.00 I like the 49ers here. The Ravens all credit to them have been fortunate this post season. The Broncos had the game won many times especially before allowing that 70 yrda TD to Jones. The Pats probably win hadf Talib not been injured. The 49ers don't have either problem, they can get to Flacco and noe give up the deep pass (49ers best D against the deep pass). Without the deep pass Rogers can hold down Boldin and Willis and Bowman take care of the Ravens TEs and Rice. Offensively the Ravens haven't dealt with a smash mouth OLine like the 49ers who can keep their LBs guessing on run pass options. The only way I see the Ravens winning is if Akers misses 3 FGs and the 49ers have a -3 TO differential.