** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Copa Del Rey > 26th - 27th February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 27 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v Real Madrid (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sevilla v Atlético Madrid (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Copa Del Rey > Wed 26th February Barcelona v Real Madrid This is the first chance for Mourinho and the team to improve their season (1:1 was in Madrid). Barca beat Real Madrid just two times in the last seven games at home. Barca is on track for a new title, but the mood is not so good after the defeat in Milan. It will be a real test for interim coach Roura. On the other hand, this game is much more important for the guests because Copa del Roy remains the only way to reach the domestic trophy. It is true that the derby will play again on Saturday at the Santiago Bernabeu, but since there's no way to get back into the title race and follows a trip to Manchester, I see this encounter as the match of the season for Real so far. The odds are too good to be missed. Real (DNB) @3.85 Marathon low stake

Re: Copa Del Rey > 26th - 27th February Judging from the line up of tonight, it should be Barcelona winning by a close margin. The reason is because Real Madrid's make shift keeper is prone to mistakes. I won't be surprised to see him making another tonight. But i am not too sure if it is a 100% sure qualification match up for Barcelona. Judging from past history, there is a slight possibility that Barcelona will lose on away goals. Barcelona Over 1.5 @ 1.5 Bet365 Barcelona -0.5 @ 1.625 Bet365 My prediction : Barcelona 2 - 1 Real Madrid

Re: Copa Del Rey > Wed 26th February

Barcelona v Real Madrid This is the first chance for Mourinho and the team to improve their season (1:1 was in Madrid). Barca beat Real Madrid just two times in the last seven games at home. Barca is on track for a new title, but the mood is not so good after the defeat in Milan. It will be a real test for interim coach Roura. On the other hand, this game is much more important for the guests because Copa del Roy remains the only way to reach the domestic trophy. It is true that the derby will play again on Saturday at the Santiago Bernabeu, but since there's no way to get back into the title race and follows a trip to Manchester, I see this encounter as the match of the season for Real so far. The odds are too good to be missed. Real (DNB) @3.85 Marathon low stake
Result: 1-3 Superb tip McN :clap

Re: Copa Del Rey > 26th - 27th February Im moving for Atletico DNB at 2.14 (Pinnacle) today away against Seville in Copa del Rey! Ateltico have only one player missing (Godin) and they are going "all-in" this match. Seville has some doubts in the defense (Spahic, Cicinho) and Trochowski also are out. Ateltico has also proven their ability in away-games this season...I think Falcao will end this!