** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

La Liga > 9th - 11th February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Mallorca v Osasuna (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.40 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Celta de Vigo v Valencia (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.46 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v Málaga (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.20 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo La Coruña v Granada CF (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v Sevilla (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.05 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v Getafe (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]31[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.47 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Zaragoza v Real Sociedad (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.16 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v Espanyol (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.97[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.27 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rayo Vallecano v Atlético Madrid (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 11 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Betis v Real Valladolid (20:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February I think the only reason Real Madrid are favorites against Sevilla is due to their good record against them. 8 wins and 2 losses in the last 10 games, while last 4 home games were won. But @ 1.33 it does not worth so, so goals might be a better option here. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.44 or Both to Score @ 1.50-1.60 are better options in my opinion.

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February I see a great probability for over 2,5 and 3,5 goals in Bilbao. The home team finally started scoring, but defence is still questionable. Espanyol's main part is the attack, Verdu-Sanchez-Longo-Stuani can provide one or two goals. I remember last year's entertaining 3:3.

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February Both Sevilla and Espanyol have a poor enough goals scored record away from home this season. Espanyol is a tough one to call. They have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 away league matches yet put 2 past real in the Bernabeu in December. Sevilla usually nick a single goal away from home it might not be the best match against a Madrid team to back them to score as Madrid have kept a clean sheet in half of their home league matches this season and might play more defensively in this match to rest some of their more attacking players for the champions league match against Man Utd on Wednesday.

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February RAYO- ATLETICO Rayo(0) AH @ 2,425 Bet365 Rayo is doing a great season especially at home (won 7 out of 11 matches) and is only 2 points behind the 4th place which gives access to Champions League. For this match they will miss right defender Tito due to suspension but they welcome back Piti, perhaps their most important player so far. Moreover, Leo Baptistao have one more week of training after he returned from injury and he should be in better physical condition and play in the starting XI. When playing in Vallecas Rayo's very offensive, with wingers Piti and Bangoura constantly changing place with Chori in supporting Baptistao up front. Atletico,as we all know, is performing in an excellent level this year.However there are some differences when they play away from Vicente Calderón. They haven't won a match on the road since the 18th of November and every time they had a real challenge away from home they've fallen strongly, loosing by more than two goals. It happened already this season in Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao and Valencia. To make things worse they will miss due to suspension important forward Diego Costa and Falcao is returning from injury and having to travel for a midweek match to play with Colombia in Miami facing Guatemala. In the end he didn't play but still ha to endure the 15.000km travel. This is another problem for Atletico: 8 of his regulars were away from the team in international midweek games. If we take inconsideration that Atletico already played 9 matches since the beginning of the year, opposed to the 5 that Rayo played, we can arrive to the conclusion that Rayo should be much more fresh and rested next Sunday. In fact, in the last Atletico's match against Betis, despite winning, Atletico lacked speed and quickness from their players in the second half. They have been involved in a lot of games since the beginning of the season and the squad is the shortest in Spain so I expect they will pay for that in the short term. I expect a very tight and balanced match and given the odds presented I think Rayo DNB is the way to go here.

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February Valencia played awesome against Barca last week. They deserved the win actually and only Valdes denied Valencia getting 3 points. Coach left out Guardado and Piatti while they are welcoming back Parejo and Feghouli which is good news. Celta on the other hand had a very bad game mainly because all the missings in the team. And they still have injury problems this round also. Namely, influental winger Krohn-Delhi is doubtful and if he isn’t playing, he will be missed. Agusto is back, but Lago is suspended and Mallo is injured so Celta is missing both fullbacks. The coach – Herrero – is also suspended and has to watch the game from the stands. And he has problems filling all the positions with quality players so I if the quests will play half as good as last week I expect Valencia to win the game today. The only problem I see is the CL game in 3 days, but from the called up players and probable line up I can’t see Valverde taking this game easily so I think the odds are too good to ignore. My pick: Valencia AH -0,5 @ 2,65 (3 / 5 units) I agree with Kumanovac about Bilbao - Espanyol. I expect a highscoring game there and take a closer look tomorrow about that bet.

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February Noob here What do you people think, How likely is it that Sevilla could get a draw here? How likely is it that we will see another unmotivated RM team. Sevilla seem to be doing good lately, is it likely the best players will be rested for ManU game.

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February

Valencia played awesome against Barca last week. They deserved the win actually and only Valdes denied Valencia getting 3 points. Coach left out Guardado and Piatti while they are welcoming back Parejo and Feghouli which is good news. Celta on the other hand had a very bad game mainly because all the missings in the team. And they still have injury problems this round also. Namely, influental winger Krohn-Delhi is doubtful and if he isn’t playing, he will be missed. Agusto is back, but Lago is suspended and Mallo is injured so Celta is missing both fullbacks. The coach – Herrero – is also suspended and has to watch the game from the stands. And he has problems filling all the positions with quality players so I if the quests will play half as good as last week I expect Valencia to win the game today. The only problem I see is the CL game in 3 days, but from the called up players and probable line up I can’t see Valverde taking this game easily so I think the odds are too good to ignore. My pick: Valencia AH -0,5 @ 2,65 (3 / 5 units) I agree with Kumanovac about Bilbao - Espanyol. I expect a highscoring game there and take a closer look tomorrow about that bet.
I'm going with this pick and PK 1,90

Valencia played awesome against Barca last week. They deserved the win actually and only Valdes denied Valencia getting 3 points. Coach left out Guardado and Piatti while they are welcoming back Parejo and Feghouli which is good news. Celta on the other hand had a very bad game mainly because all the missings in the team. And they still have injury problems this round also. Namely, influental winger Krohn-Delhi is doubtful and if he isn’t playing, he will be missed. Agusto is back, but Lago is suspended and Mallo is injured so Celta is missing both fullbacks. The coach – Herrero – is also suspended and has to watch the game from the stands. And he has problems filling all the positions with quality players so I if the quests will play half as good as last week I expect Valencia to win the game today. The only problem I see is the CL game in 3 days, but from the called up players and probable line up I can’t see Valverde taking this game easily so I think the odds are too good to ignore. My pick: Valencia AH -0,5 @ 2,65 (3 / 5 units) I agree with Kumanovac about Bilbao - Espanyol. I expect a highscoring game there and take a closer look tomorrow about that bet.
Thanks for this tip - decided to back Valencia off the back of this. Nice for a stoppage time goal to win me a bet for a change!

My pick: Valencia AH -0,5 @ 2,65 (3 / 5 units)
Huuh, a late goal saved the bet. Overall Valencia was the better team and deserved the win hitting the post and they scored a legimate goal which was wrongly ruled offside. But Celta had 2-3 very clear goal scoring oportunities. In the end Valdez saved the guests (and me) with a 90+3 header so it's all good ;)

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February I think it is safe to say that Bilbao has finally started playing good football again. Ok, their results haven’t been spectacular, but they are improving every game. The team is pretty much the same who played last week with maybe 1-2 tactical changes. Nothing to worry about. Espanyol has been very good since Aguirre took over and they lost only to Barcelona. But the good results have been achived at the home stadium and away they still haven’t won with Aguirre. The guests actually have quite a problem scoring, let alone winning on the road and San Mames is defenetly not the best place to start improving in that area. There are no new injuries for Espanyol, Sanchez and Lopez are returning after serving their bans. Both teams are in a good form at the moment but having seen Bilbaos last game (2-2 vs Valladolid) where they created a lot of chances and played actually very well, I think Bilbao in San Mames will be too much for Espanyol who is incabale of scoring and winning on the road. I expect a convenient win for the home team. My pick: Bilbao AH -0,75 @ 1,962 Pinnacle (3 / 5 units)

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February Barcelona - Getafe Barcelona is not that strong in defense at the moment. They have kept only 2 clean sheets in their last 10 games, when they beat Cordoba 4-0 in Copa del Rey and when they drew 0-0 against Benfica in the Champions League. Getafe failed to score only once in their last 10 games, when they lost 0-4 to Real Madrid away. Last time at Nou Camp they lost 0-4, but in the previous 3 games against Barcelona away they managed to score a goal. Both to Score @ 2.00 William Hill

I think it is safe to say that Bilbao has finally started playing good football again. Ok, their results haven’t been spectacular, but they are improving every game. The team is pretty much the same who played last week with maybe 1-2 tactical changes. Nothing to worry about. Espanyol has been very good since Aguirre took over and they lost only to Barcelona. But the good results have been achived at the home stadium and away they still haven’t won with Aguirre. The guests actually have quite a problem scoring, let alone winning on the road and San Mames is defenetly not the best place to start improving in that area. There are no new injuries for Espanyol, Sanchez and Lopez are returning after serving their bans. Both teams are in a good form at the moment but having seen Bilbaos last game (2-2 vs Valladolid) where they created a lot of chances and played actually very well, I think Bilbao in San Mames will be too much for Espanyol who is incabale of scoring and winning on the road. I expect a convenient win for the home team. My pick: Bilbao AH -0,75 @ 1,962 Pinnacle (3 / 5 units)
0-4 Bet lost. Sorry for that. Bilbao actually played much better the whole first half, but Espanyol still managed to score and even after the HT Bilbao was a bit sharper, but then the guests socred 2-0 and Bilbao collapsed...

Re: La Liga > 9th - 11th February Betis Sevilla win @ 10/11.5 or -115 Betis has been struggling recently, but looking at where the losses came from, Vallecano & Atletico is understandable. Both of these teams have been in the upper echelon in the league all year. Valladolid hasn't won in their last 3 trips away from home and they will be without their top player, Ebert. Ebert is key to the success of this season, and without him the team is rather toothless. They will also be without Valiente today. Betis has 4th place in their sights and i am expecting them to bounce back today as there are 3 points for the taking.

0-4 Bet lost. Sorry for that. Bilbao actually played much better the whole first half, but Espanyol still managed to score and even after the HT Bilbao was a bit sharper, but then the guests socred 2-0 and Bilbao collapsed...
The story of Athletic Bilbao's season 2012-13.

Betis Sevilla win @ 10/11.5 or -115 Betis has been struggling recently, but looking at where the losses came from, Vallecano & Atletico is understandable. Both of these teams have been in the upper echelon in the league all year. Valladolid hasn't won in their last 3 trips away from home and they will be without their top player, Ebert. Ebert is key to the success of this season, and without him the team is rather toothless. They will also be without Valiente today. Betis has 4th place in their sights and i am expecting them to bounce back today as there are 3 points for the taking.
please do not call "Betis Sevilla" is only Betis