** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Manchester City v Liverpool > Sun 3rd February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Liverpool (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v Liverpool > Sun 3rd February I'm surprised by the opening odds of Man City. With United beating Fulham 1-0, this is literally a must win game for City. I expect them to go all out and attack. Do not be fooled by Liverpool's impressive performance in the first half against Arsenal, Liverpool are still Liverpool, just when you think they have turned the corner they will get beaten off silly. And this is the Etihad not the Emirates, City has the best defence in the league and they simply won't give Liverpool the space Arsenal did. Will be a very tight cagey game but I still expect City to nick it. 1-0 and 2-1 to City is my prediction.

Re: Manchester City v Liverpool > Sun 3rd February 4pts Liverpool/Draw Double Chance 10/11 Betfred Manchester City aren’t winning matches convincingly at the minute but they won’t care about that at all. Their defence will be tested to the full here though with the likes of Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Steven Gerrard in the opposition. With Vincent Kompany out City could get exposed at the back in this match and that leads me to believe Liverpool can get some kind of result here just like they did in the reverse fixture. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-liverpool-betting-liverpool-can-frustrate-the-champions-in-super-sunday-clash

Re: Manchester City v Liverpool > Sun 3rd February Injuries and suspensions Manchester City v Liverpool FC Manchester City: Maicon (5/0 d), Richards (3/0 d), Kompany (20/0 d), K. Touré (9/0 d), Y. Touré (21/4 m) Liverpool FC: Flanagan (0/0 d), Kelly (4/0 d)

Re: Manchester City v Liverpool > Sun 3rd February I really think we can get a draw here today. As pointed out above Man City are missing some big characters in their side today with the likes of Yaya Toure and Vincent Kompany missing who were so instrumental in their league triumph last season. Suarez has scored in his last 5 Premier League appearances and is 2nd to only Robin van Persie in the goalscoring charts and can go level with him today should he score and I back him to do that. The predicted centre back pairing of Joleon Lescott and Matija Nastasic is expected today. Lescott has struggled for minutes this season in a Man City shirt and I believe he will just get teared apart today by Suarez as maybe Lescott is not up to match peak due to his long spells out of the squad this season. Henderson has come to life in his new role that he has undertaken. Basically the television will say he is playing at Left Midfield but however, he drifts inside a lot when attacking and is only actually down the left when the opposition have the ball. He has scored 2 in 2 league games now and is relishing his new role with confidence. I really believe we can get something here with the likes of Suarez, Henderson, Carragher (who I expect to start again today) and Gerrard in tip top form. If Sturridge can find his feet again like he did in his 1st few games for the club today we will seriously give Man City a closely ran game. Luis Suarez anytime scorer - 3.00 Coral Half Time/ Full Time - Draw/Draw - 6.2 Ladbrokes

I'm in agreement here with Liverpool. Call me crazy but I do think Liverpool are worth a small play at around 4.5 available through bet365, Stan James and Betfred. Man City are already without Kompany, Yaya Toure and Maicon still. I don't think Liverpool will get a better chance of beating Man City in their own backyard than today. I still think it was an error in judgement in moving De Jong on, and now with those absences already mentioned they're left with a lot of defensively big characters absent. City still have the offensive players to cause problems, but Liverpool are probably going to improve in the latter part of the season as they adjust to Brendan Rodgers style of play. They actually have one of the top five midfielders in the league this season, in Joe Allan. There's also the return of Lucas, the upturn in form of big players such as Gerrard and Suarez. Reina and Johnson returned also so Liverpool no longer have major injuries. Not to mention the addition of Coutinho in January. There are certainly a lot more positives for Liverpool right now than there are for City. City are now ten points adrift of United and all the pressure is on them to keep up the chase. One things for sure I can't see this being a dull 0-0.... An often overused phrase this season but despite the six clean sheets City have kept in a row Liverpool have the players capable of out scoring them here and taking advantage of the massive hole in their team.

Draw 3.9 @ Betfair - I fancy Liverpool to get a point here as they seem to play better away from home this season and barring the shock loss to Oldham are in good form and managed to get a great point at Arsenal in midweek. If Liverpool can keep Aguero quiet then I fancy their chances of getting something from this game and with Suarez and Sturridge up front and Gerrard showing some decent form now i fancy them to get a point today. Correct Score: Man City 1-1 Liverpool 15/2 @ Betfair - Smallish stakes on the correct score here as I think Liverpool are a decent side defensively of late and they have a real goal threat now with Suarez, Sturtidge and Gerrard. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Manchester City v Liverpool > Sun 3rd February

I really think we can get a draw here today. As pointed out above Man City are missing some big characters in their side today with the likes of Yaya Toure and Vincent Kompany missing who were so instrumental in their league triumph last season. Suarez has scored in his last 5 Premier League appearances and is 2nd to only Robin van Persie in the goalscoring charts and can go level with him today should he score and I back him to do that. The predicted centre back pairing of Joleon Lescott and Matija Nastasic is expected today. Lescott has struggled for minutes this season in a Man City shirt and I believe he will just get teared apart today by Suarez as maybe Lescott is not up to match peak due to his long spells out of the squad this season. Henderson has come to life in his new role that he has undertaken. Basically the television will say he is playing at Left Midfield but however, he drifts inside a lot when attacking and is only actually down the left when the opposition have the ball. He has scored 2 in 2 league games now and is relishing his new role with confidence. I really believe we can get something here with the likes of Suarez, Henderson, Carragher (who I expect to start again today) and Gerrard in tip top form. If Sturridge can find his feet again like he did in his 1st few games for the club today we will seriously give Man City a closely ran game. Luis Suarez anytime scorer - 3.00 Coral Half Time/ Full Time - Draw/Draw - 6.2 Ladbrokes :clap
1 Winner out of 2. Still gives considerable profit though.