Arsenal v Stoke City > Sat 2nd February

Aidymac

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sat 2nd February Even though Arsenal are inconsistent, they do have a good record against Stoke, winning last 4 against them at the Emirates. The Gunners played well against Liverpool, snatching 2-2 draw after going 0-2 down. So, will be including Arsenal into my Saturday accumulator bet. Arsenal @ 1.44 William Hill

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sat 2nd February Arsenal were fantastic against Liverpool in the 2nd half. If they can reproduce that confidence, form and desire, then this game should be a no contest. However.... To me a bigger factor here is what kind of formation Stoke put out. Arsenal have shown an inability to break teams down this season. The Swansea game at home , Villa and Southampton away, and STOKE away (0-0). If Stoke come and play a 451 then Arsenal will battle. However, Arsenal will probably need to find just 1 goal to win it as Stoke do not score on the road ( scored 3 goals in last 7 away games). I think they can do it. Surely the can also not have another defensive 1st half like they produced against Liverpool. Home win here.