Friday 4:00: CGA Foxhunter Steeple Chase

Re: Friday 4:00: CGA Foxhunter Steeple Chase Cheers SER. To be fair I have had Our Connor and Bobs Worth and should have had another one there so maybe Edeymi in the next will make up for it. I still can't believe that has just happened :puke

Re: Friday 4:00: CGA Foxhunter Steeple Chase That is one of the luckiest winners I will ever back! I was spot on with saying the rain was going to stop Salisfy seeing the trip out as that far on this ground is too far for him. Oscar Delta ran a cracker yet again and didn't really deserve that as much as it meant I won money. Keep an eye on Creevytennant guys as he ran a cracker given he did jump right again and the ground wasn't suitable. It was a shame he didn't jump the last as he probably would have finished 4th if he had.

Re: Friday 4:00: CGA Foxhunter Steeple Chase

Glad I dont back in the jumps, dont think I could handle stuff like that happening, it's like the worst bad beat you can get. Not sure I could celebrate like the winning jock is, would feel a bit a bit embarassed if I was part of the winning connections. I know im talking like this never happens, but I genuinely feel gutted for you CPO
I would say something like that could very easily happen on the Flat as well though.

CHAPOTURGEN..Revenge will be sweet..He wont make any mistakes this year..Like coming too soon. NAP e/w Material.:ok
Should have read my comment above, he had little chance of staying in this ground.

Re: Friday 4:00: CGA Foxhunter Steeple Chase Just heard the interview with the winning jockey and he makes an interesting point. If you watch his win at Leopardstown last time he never looked like winning until almost right on the line and he felt he was just about to do that again. I guess we will never know for sure, but I can see his point.

Keep an eye on Creevytennant guys as he ran a cracker given he did jump right again and the ground wasn't suitable. It was a shame he didn't jump the last as he probably would have finished 4th if he had.
Jumped to the right was an understatement! He made Captain Chris look straight! :) I found it interesting that he actually jumped best on the last circuit and put in his straightest jumps at that stage of the race before tiring out of it.

Jumped to the right was an understatement! He made Captain Chris look straight! :) I found it interesting that he actually jumped best on the last circuit and put in his straightest jumps at that stage of the race before tiring out of it.
Yes I noticed that as well. Maybe it was because he was tired he decided it would be easier to jump straight. If you get chance watch the video of his Cheltenham win and you will be amazes he does what he does and still wins. Sent from my HTC Desire S using PL Forum