** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Copa Del Rey > 30th - 31st January

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 30 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v FC Barcelona (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 31 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético Madrid v Sevilla (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Del Rey > 30th - 31st January Hey guys, don´t you think that odds on Real are too high in this match? I understand that there are many missings on their side - Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Coetrao, Di Maria - but, jesus, it´s still Real Madrid at his own pitch! I think that at least DNB must be taken in this case .. what do you think?

Re: Copa Del Rey > 30th - 31st January I'm taking Real Madrid outright. They have players missing but the squad has so much depth that there is a viable replacement for them all. Casillas would be the biggest worry, but they've been playing without him recently anyway, and brought in the Sevilla keeper to provide cover as well. The price is just far too high for Real at home, and is worth a shot. They've conceded the league already, and this competition -- more specifically, this tie -- is the best chance to win silverware this season. The Man U Champions League affair is far enough out that all focus will be on this one. The last thing Mourhino wants is to need to go into the Nou Camp and have to overcome a deficit in the second leg, so at better than 2-1 odds for the outright win, there is tremendous value in my opinion.

Re: Copa Del Rey > 30th - 31st January Real Madrid over 1.5 Goals @ 2.10 Bet365 Real have only failed to cover this line at home once this season. They average 3.20 goals for at home Barcelona have only kept 2 clean sheets in their last 7 away games. Conceding over this line 3 out of 7. When these two met at Barca earlier in the season the score was 2-2 and you can only think this game will also be full of goals. I do fancy Madrid but I'm not quite brave enough to back them to win. Instead I will have a large bet on over 1.5 goals and hopefully just sit back and enjoy a cracking game. Strength of bet - 5/5

Re: Copa Del Rey > 30th - 31st January Madrid value?! Not sure about that. Let's face it - their H2H with Barca is terrible, and they were in much better condition than now during these games. Their defense is still very bad and they will be without Casillas. They meet top-form Barca with full squad. The best Madrid can get here is a draw.

Re: Copa Del Rey > 30th - 31st January REAL MADRID VS BARÇA : UNDER 3,5 @1,7 2/10 Party that I think will have a scoreboard with a goal difference for either or tie (you know the classics this is so, it is not known where will the match) It is considered very favorite Barca but Real casualties even posing on defense can not be removed prematurely by The Madrid will come out to eat the first few minutes to see if Barca consige some goal, if you do not think getting barcelona arriaba go crazy if imtemtaran the draw but knowing that he has the game in their field I would say that today's game will be in my opinion a 1-1 1-0 2-1 1-2 no more than there :hope

Re: Copa Del Rey > 30th - 31st January Agree with Fedar, the players they have missing at Real are more than significant, especially Di Maria, not the brightest bloke on the planet, given his latest red card for a cow kick that didn't even connect. The reserve keeper looks a fairly unsteady character and that will be exploited to the full by Argentine maestro and his compatriots. Weakened Madrid-Barcelona win for me.

Re: Copa Del Rey > 30th - 31st January

REAL MADRID VS BARÇA : UNDER 3,5 @1,7 2/10 Party that I think will have a scoreboard with a goal difference for either or tie (you know the classics this is so, it is not known where will the match) It is considered very favorite Barca but Real casualties even posing on defense can not be removed prematurely by The Madrid will come out to eat the first few minutes to see if Barca consige some goal, if you do not think getting barcelona arriaba go crazy if imtemtaran the draw but knowing that he has the game in their field I would say that today's game will be in my opinion a 1-1 1-0 2-1 1-2 no more than there :hope
REAL MADRID VS BARÇA : UNDER 3,5 @1,7 2/10

Re: Copa Del Rey > 30th - 31st January ATL MADRID -0,5 @1,77 3/10 Well my picks are based on the spate of home Atl Madrid has won everything that played in their field. We know of low Falcao but already lost home games and has managed to win better or worse but won. Bilbao's match were I think more with your head in the cup is a great opportunity and that Sevilla is very affordable and can be presented in the final. The Seville der Emri arrival seems to have improved slightly last 3-0 Granada is not no big deal So I think today the ATL Madrid take out the match with a win :hope

ATL MADRID -0' date=5 @1,77 3/10 Well my picks are based on the spate of home Atl Madrid has won everything that played in their field. We know of low Falcao but already lost home games and has managed to win better or worse but won. Bilbao's match were I think more with your head in the cup is a great opportunity and that Sevilla is very affordable and can be presented in the final. The Seville der Emri arrival seems to have improved slightly last 3-0 Granada is not no big deal So I think today the ATL Madrid take out the match with a win :hope
How are you thinking about under 2.5? Falcao without Falcao and Gabi and Atletico also dont want to concede away goals from Sevilla.

How are you thinking about under 2.5? Falcao without Falcao and Gabi and Atletico also dont want to concede away goals from Sevilla.
I think this will be resolved with a 1-0 2-1 I do not think the tie is of Anyway, today will be without goalkeeper Palop and play a quarry or put the inexperienced newcomer with a single workout, but in any case likely to ATL in the match

ATL MADRID -0' date=5 @1,77 3/10 Well my picks are based on the spate of home Atl Madrid has won everything that played in their field. We know of low Falcao but already lost home games and has managed to win better or worse but won. Bilbao's match were I think more with your head in the cup is a great opportunity and that Sevilla is very affordable and can be presented in the final. The Seville der Emri arrival seems to have improved slightly last 3-0 Granada is not no big deal So I think today the ATL Madrid take out the match with a win :hope
ATM MADRID -0,5 @1,77 3/10 :nana