Reading v Chelsea > Wed 30th January

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Reading v Chelsea (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Reading v Chelsea > Wed 30th January We have only lost three games at home this season - Man u, spurs and arsenal....so basically the good teams. I expect us to lose tomorrow night as well such is Chelsea's quality in midfield. We give teams far too much space in Midfield and teams have punished us going forward. Dont get me wrong we have had a couple of great results in the past two games but those late wins have papered over the cracks. Great team spirit aside, West Brom hammered us for 80mins and Newcastle dominated the first half....both games should have been put out of our reach. Chelsea have won their last four away games and unfortunately this will probably be number five - I would LOVE to be wrong on this. The question is what to bet on though. Chelsea are 1/2 for the win, not entirely appetising plus I dont like betting on the result when Reading are involved. So goals looks like a decent option...Btts is 8/13 which isnt great and would question whether that offers more value than chelsea straight win.....but I think we will score so could be free money. Over 3.5 goals is 11/8 and another one I am tempted by is a Chelsea win and 3 or 4 goals which is about 3.1 with Paddy Power. For a longer odds punt I might try one of my favourite trebles....over 2.5 gls, over 11 corners and over 2.5 cards which is 4/1 withbet 365. Corners are always a bit of a gamble but we tend to have plenty in the big games and our home games aagainst chelsea have been very tasty in the past so 3 cards shoild be a doddle.....unless it is Lee Mason (havent checked ref) Anyway, havent made up my mind yet but felt I should post something as we couldn't have the Reading thread without any replies ;-)

Re: Reading v Chelsea > Wed 30th January Reading are absolutely flying after 4 wins on the bounce. So pretty hard to see them not scoring here with Chelsea looking leaky at the back aswell. Reading are tighter at the back and do still seem to concede so both teams scoring has got to be a cert here with Chelsea's attacking quality. BTTS - 8 Points

Re: Reading v Chelsea > Wed 30th January No I don't think so. United, City and Chelsea will all play in the CL next season. The only thing Chelsea has to be afraid of, are the Spurs. If Chelsea goes 4th place they don't play CL anymore for sure. Tonight the Spurs are playing against Norwich. I think this is a must win for the Spurs to keep looking at CL football. Because the 'must win' from Spurs, Chelsea has to win also. Against Reading it must not be a problem. In the last 6 matches Reading - Chelsea they played 5 times over 2.5. I think Chelsea to win & over 2.5 is the best bet here. Excuses for my bad English and I wish you guys all the best tonight!

Re: Reading v Chelsea > Wed 30th January Look, lets assume that Chelsea will find the net here. The question is ' can Reading score' ? Their games at home suggest they can... 3 against WBA 2 against Arsenal 3 against Man United 2 against Everton 3 against Fulham 2 against Newcastle These are reasonable - to - tough teams. The BTTS looks excellent here...

Reading are absolutely flying after 4 wins on the bounce. So pretty hard to see them not scoring here with Chelsea looking leaky at the back aswell. Reading are tighter at the back and do still seem to concede so both teams scoring has got to be a cert here with Chelsea's attacking quality. BTTS - 8 Points
Good shout again :clap don't forget to quote odds and bookmaker :ok