** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Wednesday

Cleveland -7 League: 8-18-1 (Av. loss 13.8) away 5+ dog, no rest off any OT as any home dog. [Chic] 3-8 (2-9 this no...Av. loss 12.2) if they won ats. Cleveland are 5-1 this season as home fav of -6.5 to -9, and 7-3 home v. >.500 teams. The Cavs are a quality team, and Chicago's OT win over Miami is not as impressive as it seems as Shaq went down in the first quarter and didn't return.

Re: NBA Wednesday LOL:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Doe MJ play for Chicago, he hasn't played for them for years, he retired, went and played baseball, and then come back and played for Washington for a year. I do wish he still played though, best player to ever dribble his balls.

Re: NBA Wednesday NBA Seattle SuperSonics at New Orleans Hornets Pick: Total UNDER 190.5 Miami Heat at Indiana Pacers Pick: Total UNDER 186.5 Chicago Bulls at Cleveland Cavaliers Pick: Total UNDER 196.5 Los Angeles Clippers at Phoenix Suns Pick: Total UNDER 216 NCAAB Lasalle at Duquesne Pick: Duquesne -1 Buffalo at Marshall Pick: Marshall +2

Re: NBA Wednesday Dallas -5 League: 13-5-1 (Av. win 8.6) away fav, 2+ days off 10+ ats win as away 5+ dog. [Dallas] (4-0 (av. win 11.0) on 3+ days) 7-3 (8-2 this no...Av. win 12.3) if 5+ fav. Dallas 11-3 this season after allowing 105+ points. 4-1 on 3+ days rest with an av. win of 10.8. Utah are 9-21 this season after scoring >100 The last meeting in Dec. @ Dallas, Utah shot 50.7% and still lost by 23!! Utah are still a bad team, and Dallas should get the win and cover here. SA -10 League: 2-13-1 (Av. loss 18.2) away 10+ dog, no rest off 10- ats loss as home 4- fav. [Houst] League: 5-2 (6-1 this no...Av. win 16.6) home 10+ fav, 2+ days off 10+ ats win as away 5+ fav. [sA] SA are 10-2 this season when revenging a loss. They hold teams to 84.5 ppg at home and win all home games by an av of 14.1! Hoston still struggle to score against good defensive teams, and they only scored 85 yesterday @ home to Seattle. Sura expected out won't help their situation.

Re: NBA Wednesday I also show Milwaukee -2, Memphis +3.5 and Dallas/Utah under 200 as decent, if not the strongest plays ever. And just an apology.... On the Sports-punter site, I had Cleveland -3 as a play...It should have been -7, and has now been corrected. Not sure how/why I made the mistake, but it was certainly unintentional. Good luck with your plays dino.

Re: NBA Wednesday NBA Seattle SuperSonics at New Orleans Hornets Pick: Total UNDER 190.5 :D Looking good, may eat my words though Miami Heat at Indiana Pacers Pick: Total UNDER 186.5 :D:D After over time! Chicago Bulls at Cleveland Cavaliers Pick: Total UNDER 196.5 :D Los Angeles Clippers at Phoenix Suns Pick: Total UNDER 216 NCAAB Lasalle at Duquesne Pick: Duquesne -1 :D Buffalo at Marshall Pick: Marshall +2 :( Great Tipping Dino! Keep them coming

Re: NBA Wednesday Nah, not unless they up the scoring rate in the last 150 or so seconds of the 4th quarter. ....an hour ago it looked bad as the 1st half would have given you a scare (101 combined points). 2nd half well not so much (43 points in the 3rd for one thing, 31 points with two minutes left in the 4th, another). No chance of OT unless the bizarre happens. :hope

Re: NBA Wednesday :clap :clap :clap An impressive tipping night from Taz and dino. Dino also had denver -5.5 as a pick which I dont think he posted on here, which also won. Im pissed off as i forgot to get on milwaukee and that bet won ! I was actually cheering the nets on cos of that :lol

Re: NBA Wednesday 2nd day of posting system SMM picks and they went 4-2. :ok So together in 1st two days system went 8-3 or 72% correct picks. :clap ******************* YTD system SMM: 8-3 ******************* Yes i also posted Denver -5.5 on my web page but that pick was a system WGAM pick. So far both system SMM and WGAM are hitting over 70% correct picks. :notworthy