McCoy due to release racing novel later this year

Theres a little snippet on the RP homepage saying McCoy is writing a racing novel that is going to be released in November. Interesting, considering it will be in the fiction section. I've got an idea for a racing novel myself, it is about a powerful owner that has the pick of any horse in the land due to his big cheque book and has hundreds of horses in training. He cheats the nuts off them and basically they win when he wants them to do, hard on the snaff despite being beaten by massive distances on their recent outings when working on their mark. In my story, the racing public and media are amazed that connections are allowed to get away with it, since a small owner who had a horse in training was found guilty and warned off after laying a horse of his to ultimately win the meagre sum of £500. The book ends with the conclusion that the sport is rancid, horrible, rotten to the core, and that those are the top needed to get their priorities right if they wanted to clean up the image of the sport.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.