BBOTD Tuesday 15th Jan

Lodge

2.55 - Wolverhampton - Climaxfortackle @ 5/1 Bet365 An eyecatcher for me lto over this C&D, was well backed and beat all home apart from Aubrieta who looked very well handicapped and had run of the race. Drops in grade for tomorrow down to a class 6 and despite not winning over 6f in 11 career attempts his latest 2 efforts suggest he has the ability to. Looks like a horse in good form to me and off the same mark it would be a dissapointment for him not to go close. Considering the grade this looks fairly competitive but good jockey booking in Franny Norton, reasonable draw and interestingly has another entry for a race next weekend which is could be a sign of confidence too.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 15th Jan 4.30 Wolverhampton - Atlantis Crossing 4/1 BetVictor BOG This horse looks progressive and stayed on nicely off a modest gallop LTO to suggest that there is more to come in the future. Kirby on board tomorrow and the last time this horse had a top jock on his back he romped home (albeit in a weaker race). The horse just about comes out on top of my figures but he is the only one I think could have some significant improvement to come, so hopefully the race is run to suit (looks to be a couple of front runners) and Kirby can add another winner to his already impressive tally.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.