** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United > Sun 20th January

Aidymac

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United > Sun 20th January Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United Total Man Utd Cards - 2 to 3 @ 2.15 (William Hill) 10 pts Total Man Utd Cards - Over 3 @ 5.50 (William Hill) 10 pts Lots of ingredients in this one for a feisty encounter at White Hart Lane. The weather will play its part, having starting snowing again at the time of writing this (I don't live far from the ground). I feel Spurs will really give United a good go, they are teams both in decent form and Spurs easily pushing for a top 4 spot. This is more speculative, however I just can't see Man Utd not picking up 2 bookings. A small profit will be made, the 2-3 cards bet covers the over 3 cards, so as long as Man Utd pick up more than one card, this ones a winner. Spurs are a wing based team with players like Bale, Lennon etc running the wings. United's defenders are also quick and aggressive (Raphael, Evra) and I'm sure we'll see a few tempers in this cold weather.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United > Sun 20th January Alright this is the highlight game of the weekend for me, some might say Chelsea vs Arsenal but for me, it has to be this game. I'm taking Man Utd on all fronts, over 2.5, over 3.0, United to win outright. Reason is simple. United has an amazing record against Spurs, their 2-3 loss to Spurs back at home was a fluke result. SAF made a mistake by playing Giggs and Scholes in the starting lineup and I'm sure he won't make the same mistake again. United is now close to full strength, with Nani and Rooney back, I just can't see United dropping points here. United only lose when you least expect them to and I'm sure all the players will be fired up for this match. United to win @2.37 (Ladbrokes) United to win and over 2.5 goals scored @3 (Ladbrokes) United over 3.0 goals @2.37 (Ladbrokes)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United > Sun 20th January Vertonghen doesnt start which i find strange :eek We've played okay of late but not sure gonna get anything out of today if i'm honest. I can see Naughton being found out at left back and with Welbeck and RVP both looking sharp at the moment a low scoring game would be a surprise. My money would be on Utd - i can see a 1-2 or 1-3

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United > Sun 20th January Very unimpressive United line up in my opinion......Vidic and Ferdinand really struggled for pace last time out VS Bale and co and with Dempsey dropping deep they could be drawn out and allow the likes of Defoe, bale and lennon in behind. I really fancy spurs @ roughly 2/1 with most bookies.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United > Sun 20th January Nice bet the booking one stated a couple of posts above wished I had seen it earlier - you have already covered your stake with the two Man Utd bookings so basically you have a free 9/2 bet on Utd to get another booking whick should be a gimme. I will be cheering on a booking for ya mate. Joe

Nice bet the booking one stated a couple of posts above wished I had seen it earlier - you have already covered your stake with the two Man Utd bookings so basically you have a free 9/2 bet on Utd to get another booking whick should be a gimme. I will be cheering on a booking for ya mate. Joe
Good bet but he needs 2 more for profit not one.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United > Sun 20th January

Fantastic points, well made, and i'd like to agree with you....BUT....Spurs' last game was 0-0 (obviously) and Utd looked ropey at Swansea and v West Ham with Rooney playing, on current form I honestly think he slows us down and weakens us. I'd prefer Welbeck with RVP anyday. I'll watch the start of the game before betting, AVB might be settling for a point here and sitting deep with Parker back, in which case it might be low scoring. 1-1 at 11/2 with bet365 is tempting, also Bale to score at anytime at 15/8 might be a decent bet too. His pace is likely to cause Utd's ageing defence a few issues like it did at OT. Good luck
Seeing as others are bragging, what about my tip for 1-1? Thanks.

Seeing as others are bragging' date=' what about my tip for 1-1? Thanks.[/quote'] Good shout....I got greedy & done a 1-1 double with chelsea & arsenal at 2-2.but i did have a lot more luck yesterday with 10 trebles,5 fourfolds and an acca........... [TABLE=class: tableData tableList] [TR] [TD]

[/TD] [TD]

• Draw @ 21/10
  • Draw @ 12/5
  • Draw @ 23/10
  • Draw @ 12/5
  • Draw @ 2/1
[/TD] [TD]
  • Won
  • Won
  • Won
  • Won
  • Won

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Good shout....I got greedy & done a 1-1 double with chelsea & arsenal at 2-2.but i did have a lot more luck yesterday with 10 trebles,5 fourfolds and an acca........... [TABLE=class: tableData tableList] [TR] [TD]

[/TD] [TD]

• Draw @ 21/10
  • Draw @ 12/5
  • Draw @ 23/10
  • Draw @ 12/5
  • Draw @ 2/1
[/TD] [TD]
  • Won
  • Won
  • Won
  • Won
  • Won

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

What a WOW bet list! Keep it up mate!

Good shout....I got greedy & done a 1-1 double with chelsea & arsenal at 2-2.but i did have a lot more luck yesterday with 10 trebles,5 fourfolds and an acca........... [TABLE=class: tableData tableList] [TR] [TD]

[/TD] [TD]

• Draw @ 21/10
  • Draw @ 12/5
  • Draw @ 23/10
  • Draw @ 12/5
  • Draw @ 2/1
[/TD] [TD]
  • Won
  • Won
  • Won
  • Won
  • Won

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Could you please not after event :ok I didn't see any of these tips in the respective threads :)