** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA 7th of January

OKC to beat (-10.5 points) Washington Wizards. 1.88@ Pinnacle This one's going to hurt for the Washington Wizards. If you ask me Oklahoma City Thunder is playing the best basketball of the league at the moment. They're covering everything. Yesterday the Wizards embarrassed themselves even more. While keyplayers Wall and probably Ariza are still reported to be out, they still have noone to lean on. That was made even more clear yesterday against the Heat. Miami wasn't even playing their game until the fourth quarter when they went on a 21-0 roll to thrash them 99-71. On the other hand OKC was playing on the automatic pilot yesterday. Nothing too fancy but just plain decent basketball. Ibaka for me was the main man. Raptors did their best to scrap and try and snatch the game from them. But OKC's defense and athleticism won them the game quite comfortably. How many times I saw Raptors having to take forced shots because the clock was down to 2 was just amazing. Both teams are back-to-back, but to me this is more an advantage for the Thunder. Interesting stat is that Washington are 0 for 9 when playing the second back-to-back game. To summarize all this in four words: OKC will demolish Washington.