** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS

Re: SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS

Hi Karijini Theirs no doubt the odd 1 above 15/2 will win but the SYSTEM is based on 5 years research and those above 15/2 have been a waste of time from a overall profit point of view. Yesterday I would not have shown it if the price when i looked was 16/1 butas it was 11/1 always poss it could be backed in as i showed this yesterday a bit sickening when it goes in but a system is a system that works to set rules and that was not 1. Even so the SYSTEM itself is working and the only real downside 1 never knows how many will come along and can be frustrating looking everyday and no qualifiers but with a system like this it as to be expected. Always good to know somebodies looking in TODAYS 3.30S MARY'S PET 100/30 DEFINITE BET :\ 2ND 5/1 T%M
Although 2nd no chance with winner T%M

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS LINGFIELD 3.30 BARBS PRINCESS 7/2 + INTREGO 2/1 KEMPTON 5.30 FINAL DILIVERY 3/1 6.00 ALPHA DELTA WHISKEY 11/4 8.00 RED TO AMBER 11/2 8.30 SWEET OVATION 11/4 ALL SELECTIONS WILL COUNT AS BETS ALL PRICES TAEN FROM BET365 AT TIME OF POSTING TO BOG PRICES T%M P/M I missed 1 now shown

LINGFIELD 3.30 BARBS PRINCESS 7/2 + INTREGO 2/1 :( :D w 2/1 KEMPTON 5.30 FINAL DILIVERY 3/1 6.00 ALPHA DELTA WHISKEY 11/4 :D w 6/4 8.00 RED TO AMBER 11/2 8.30 SWEET OVATION 11/4 ALL SELECTIONS WILL COUNT AS BETS ALL PRICES TAEN FROM BET365 AT TIME OF POSTING TO BOG PRICES T%M P/M I missed 1 now shown
Well we manged 6/2 wins and the prices statede were the best st6 pts returns 6.75pts p/l + .75pts Thankfully I relised i had missede a selection and it won which made it a winning day but nowt to shout about but a profit is profit and thats what counts T%M

Re: SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS THE 1ST 1 SHOWN ENDED UP IN DOUBLE FIGURES BUT I STATED IT AT A PRICES BELOW 15/2 SO WILL STAND EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A SYSTEM SELECTION. THE OTHER 1 WON @ 1/1 SO A BREAK EVEN DAY TODAY KEMPTON 7.30 CORN SHOW FORCED FAMILY FUN THESE ARE BOTH BORDERLINE AND MUST BE 15/2 OR LESS OR NO BET 9.00 REZWAAN 13/8 T%M

THE 1ST 1 SHOWN ENDED UP IN DOUBLE FIGURES BUT I STATED IT AT A PRICES BELOW 15/2 SO WILL STAND EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A SYSTEM SELECTION. THE OTHER 1 WON @ 1/1 SO A BREAK EVEN DAY TODAY KEMPTON 7.30 CORN SHOW FORCED FAMILY FUN THESE ARE BOTH BORDERLINE AND MUST BE 15/2 OR LESS OR NO BET 9.00 REZWAAN 13/8 T%M
Although frustrating the 1 st race both did not make the the required price so no bet. I personally hate system rules that have price restrictions built in but over a 5 year period those above 15/2 have shown big losses but the rest have performed well. Todays other horse won at 13/8 and better than the esp price at bog so a 1.625 pt gain today. T%M

Re: SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS TODAYS 4.50W EQUITY RISK MUST BE 15/2 OR LESS. Well we come to the end of the line with this one TOMORROW and thankfully its shown a profit once again. As mentioned before the DOWNSIDE is the price restriction that come with the thread but as the system is based on 15/2 or less even if others win its only those that count and at times can be very frustrating to say the least. All being well it will return at sometime but not for th SUMMER A W MEETINGS. Hope its been of interest T%M