** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS

I'M NOT AROUND TOMORROW AND THESE MAY BE OK MASKED DANCE 5.10S 3RD 8/1 THEIR IS ANOTHER 1 BUT IS NOT A SYSTEM HORSE. LIKELY TO BE BORDER LINE AND IF NOT 15/2 OR UNDER NO BET T
NO BET TODAY I KNOW THIS MUST BE FRUSTRATING AND DONT LIKE SYSTEMS THAT ARE PRICE SENSITIVE BUT IN THIS CASE IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENC. IF I DO STATE A PRICE IT WILL STAND IF ITS 15/2 OR LESS AT TIME OF POSTING AND DRIFTS OUT AS SOME MAY HAVE TAKEN THAT PRICE BUT IF NO PRICE SHOWN ITS IN YOUR HANDS TO MAKE SURE ITS IN PRICE BRACKET. IN THE JUMPS THREAD THE PRICE DOES NOT MATTEREVEN THOUGH THE SYSTEMS WORK FROM THE SAME IDEA. T%M

5.00L INDIAN VIOLET 9/2 5.30K RISKIT FORA BISKET 6/4 :ok W 15/8 6.30K SCARY MOVIE 9/2 :ok W 9/2 T%M
WELL A DECENT DAY WITH 2 WINNERS AND A 8.37 RETURN AND A 5.37 PROFIT FEB SOFAR 10/4 WINS P/L + 11.87 SINCE START BETS 93 WINS 29 P/L + 34.32 YIELD + 36.7% S/RATE 31.2% ALL RETURNS SHOWN ARE TO 1PT WIN BETS AND IN MY MIND NOT BAD AT ALL T%M

YESTERDAYS BOTH 2ND 4/7 AND 9/2 TODAYS 5.40S UPPER LAMBOURN 7.20K THE HAPPY HAMER 8.20K MIDNIGHT SEQUIL :clap W 3/1 MUST BE 15/2 OR UNDER OR NO BET T%M
JUST THE 1 WINNER SO A 1PT PROFIT ON THE DAY TODAYS 8.45W AVONVALLEY 9/2 T%M

Re: SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS UPDATE MARCH 19 /5 WINS RETURNS 25.87 P/L + 5.87 SINCE START OF YEAR 102/30 WINS P/L + 29.32 PTS ALL BETS 1 PT EWIN ONLY THOSE 15/2 OR LESS COUNT UNLESS A QUTED PRICE IS SHOWN 15/2 OR LESS AT TIME OF POSTING NOTHING TODAY I DONT KNOW ABOUT YESTERDAY AS I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO LOOK T%M

Re: SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS BOTH LOST BUT L D PLACED 5/1 SO UNLUCKY THERE AND THE OTHER WAS A NO BET - 1PT Ive not updated any othet threads today as I had to go to hospital for some X- RAYS and just got back in and these have still to run KEMPTON 6.45 METROPOLITAN CHIEF 12/1 9.15 RIGID 9/1 BOTH LOOK NO BETS BUT POSS THE LAST 1 MAYBE BACKED IN OTHERWISE NO BETS. Its frustrating when horses are not the required price [ 15/2 or less] but for some reason those above this price even though they won LTO and meet all the other system rules they just show large losses over 5 year period and even though a odd will win they really have been a wasrte of time. Like to be only 1 if any T%M

extremely late as Ive been out all day but noticed these MATAAJIR 4.50S :) 2ND 1/2 LENGHT BEAUCHAMP XERXES 5.20S MAMBO SPIRIT 5.00K :lol W 6/1 MUST BE 15/2 OR UNDER OR NO BET T%M
SO A 4 PT PROFIT TODAT Sorry about late post but glad i showed them T%M

Re: SHORT TERM A W SYSTEM JAN AND FEB + 2MORE MONTHS THURSDAYS LINGFIELD 4.40 PICK A LITTLE 12/1 [ UNLIKELY BET] WOLVES 5.20 COMPTON SILVER 5/2 6.25 COMMEN CENTS 7/4 / AVONVALLEY [8/1 ] ONLY THOSE 15/2 OR LESS ARE SYSTEM SELECTIONS AT TIME OF RACE T%M

9.20W SCAMPERDALE MUST BE 15/2 OR LESS OR NO BET T
ALTHOUGH A SELECTION AT TIME OF POSTING THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE CASE AT TIME OF RACE AS THE SYSTEM DOES NOT APPLY TO 4 RUNNER RACES - 1pt

KEMPTON 2.50 TABABEER 4/1 [DEFINITE BET] :D W 4/1 4.50 TEEN AGER 11/1 [uNLIKELY BET] 4.50 MUST BE 15/2 0R LESSW OR NO BET T%M
THE OTHER IS STILL 11/1 SO NO BET BUT GOOD TO SEE THE OTHER WINNING @ 4/1 4PTS PROFIT T%M

THE OTHER IS STILL 11/1 SO NO BET BUT GOOD TO SEE THE OTHER WINNING @ 4/1 T%M
Congrats on the 4/1 winner. Shame that Teen Ager wasn't a selection. Went off at 16/1 and 22.0 BFSP and won.

Congrats on the 4/1 winner. Shame that Teen Ager wasn't a selection. Went off at 16/1 and 22.0 BFSP and won.
Hi Karijini Theirs no doubt the odd 1 above 15/2 will win but the SYSTEM is based on 5 years research and those above 15/2 have been a waste of time from a overall profit point of view. Yesterday I would not have shown it if the price when i looked was 16/1 butas it was 11/1 always poss it could be backed in as i showed this yesterday a bit sickening when it goes in but a system is a system that works to set rules and that was not 1. Even so the SYSTEM itself is working and the only real downside 1 never knows how many will come along and can be frustrating looking everyday and no qualifiers but with a system like this it as to be expected. Always good to know somebodies looking in TODAYS 3.30S MARY'S PET 100/30 DEFINITE BET T%M