Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January

I have to say, Everton look like pretty good value to me here, although I want to see how they get on against Newcastle first, and whether they pick up any further injuries. Probably another both to score game, as Everton always give at least a goal away. Everton to win from behind is usually a popular choice when they are priced up so shortly...

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January BTTS looks dicey on Swansea away. This season 7 of 10 games would have failed this bet. Swansea have also been an under team away from home. 7 of 10 games under 2.5 goals away from home. So what prevails, Everton at home BTTS or the low scoring affairs of Swansea away ? It's a real 50-50 shot for both of these reasons. Thus I'm not to sure if 1.72 is too short for Everton. I would go this way over the other 2 options. You win with the 1-0 and the 2-0 where they both fail the other 2 bets. I think this outcome is more probable than the BTTS or the over 2.5 goals. Everton really look solid. Very unlucky not to beat Chelsea (should have been 2 -0 up), and they were excellent against Newcastle last night. I am going to delay my bets until I know the starting line ups, but am leaning towards the Everton win.

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January

BTTS looks dicey on Swansea away. This season 7 of 10 games would have failed this bet. Swansea have also been an under team away from home. 7 of 10 games under 2.5 goals away from home. So what prevails, Everton at home BTTS or the low scoring affairs of Swansea away ? It's a real 50-50 shot for both of these reasons. Thus I'm not to sure if 1.72 is too short for Everton. I would go this way over the other 2 options. You win with the 1-0 and the 2-0 where they both fail the other 2 bets. I think this outcome is more probable than the BTTS or the over 2.5 goals. Everton really look solid. Very unlucky not to beat Chelsea (should have been 2 -0 up), and they were excellent against Newcastle last night. I am going to delay my bets until I know the starting line ups, but am leaning towards the Everton win.
Your right to wait..However if there is a bogey side for Swansea...Its EFC...last 16 meetings. 12 efc 4 draws..0 swansea. And this starts a crucial point in the season for EFC, 4 EPL games..3 home 1 away..SWANSEA, West Brom n Villa....with Saints away.. To the squad that played last night, Coleman will be fit, Mirallas will be fit...And Gibson will be in the 3rd week of the projected month out.

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January I totally understand waiting for team news, but quite how relevent is it? Swansea had Michu out, which certainly put me off them and they won, then there was a lot of chat about Gibson being out and Everton go and win. More importantly, does anyone consider the make up of the sides when checking on past form? Oh and before any ranting, this is just a discussion point :)

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January Everton are 16 games on the bounce in the premier league both teams to score.... 16! When it comes to stats its rare that a stat like this comes along. Wigan ,Norwich ,Southampton and sunderland have all scored away to everton so i doubt its going to be a massive mountain for swansea to climb. 3 of Swansea's last 6 away games have resulted in both teams scoring and including that was a 2-0 win over arsenal. The streak has to bust sometime but but both these teams are in good form im certain everton will score and swansea will get chances for sure and with michu scoring for fun i think the price on betfair is to good to refuse. Both teams to score @ $1.80 Betfair 4 points.

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January Swansea Swansea will have a tight CUP games before and over this game. Very tight schedule for them. The CUP games are nice opportunity to have a games at Europe on next year. I think they will full entery for Chels Swansea have a safe place at Premier League with small chance to go up and down on several positions. Everton Its a very good season for them simply. They will have a next five "easy" games at Premier League. It s time to show all what they find their way to win. So my choose is Everton to win 1.6 @ 7 points Sorry for my english

Swansea Swansea will have a tight CUP games before and over this game. Very tight schedule for them. The CUP games are nice opportunity to have a games at Europe on next year. I think they will full entery for Chels Swansea have a safe place at Premier League with small chance to go up and down on several positions. Everton Its a very good season for them simply. They will have a next five "easy" games at Premier League. It s time to show all what they find their way to win. So my choose is Everton to win 1.6 @ 7 points Sorry for my english
Welcome to PL ! No need to apologise, GL with your bet :ok

Swansea Swansea will have a tight CUP games before and over this game. Very tight schedule for them. The CUP games are nice opportunity to have a games at Europe on next year. I think they will full entery for Chels Swansea have a safe place at Premier League with small chance to go up and down on several positions. Everton Its a very good season for them simply. They will have a next five "easy" games at Premier League. It s time to show all what they find their way to win. So my choose is Everton to win 1.6 @ 7 points Sorry for my english
I agree with all you pointed out.

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January Yeah I bilieve in a home win here too. Although Swansea won at Stamford Bridge(and ruined my nice combo also featuring Zaragoza 1-1 ht-ft and Juve vs Milan under 2.5) still I think at Goodison Park Everton will win leading since ht. They have lost only once at home being too strong at their own backyard. Swansea drawed against Arsenal at odds 3.5, won at Craven Cottage at 3.3 and just today won at Stamford Bridge at odds 9 or even higher!!! How much will continue this fairytale??! They have played too much too often the last 2 weeks against tough positions unlike Everton which had an easy ride at Cheltenham. Swansea to lose 10/10 for me!!!

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January I believe the odds on Everton to be way out of line, it will have to drift upwards when more liquidity enters the market. Looking at Swansea's matches against the bigger teams reveal a quite strong performance, lately they've drawn 2-2 against Arsenal and just won 2-0 at Stamford Bridge. But looking even a bit further back shows the following: Swansea-Man Utd 1-1 Tottenham-Swansea 1-0 Arsenal-Swansea 0-2 Swansea-Liverpool 0-0 Swansea-Chelsea 1-1 Man City-Swansea 1-0 Acknowledging that Everton did beat Swansea 3-0 away, I have to admit that the performance they have shown against the larger teams have been magnificent. At current odds 1.59 it is expected that Everton will win 63% of the matches (almost 2/3!!). If we include the loss to Everton, Swansea have only lost 3 of 9 matches against bigger teams this season, so I can not see the argument for such a low odds on Everton. Further to this, Swansea have Michu back and do not have any notable negative team news AND they are booming with self-confidence.

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January The second leg of the Capital One Cup will be in two weeks time (23.01.2013). Until then Swansea have Everton away and then Stoke at home. Last night Swansea played so good that they made Chelsea look stupid. I wouldn't go near Swansea for the next two fixtures simply because right now their priority is the Cup. This is a huge chance for them to win a major trophy and I bet they will take it. Laudrup will no risk his players getting injured so I think we will see some changes.

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January I think we'll beat Swansea, we played them off the park earlier in the season. I'm going to wait to see if Mirallas is going to play though because with Baines and Pienaar on the left and Coleman and Mirallas on the right, it opens our attacking play right up and I don't think Swansea will be able to cope with that. I don't think any team in the league would cope well with that. If he plays I'll be looking at Everton on the handicaps.

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January Everton scored and conceded in all of their last 10 games. Swansea also have a decent front line and they have scored 8 goals in their last 4 games, and it should be noted that they have managed to score 2 goals against Arsenal and Chelsea in their last 2 games. So in my opinion odds on both teams scoring are really good so will be adding this one to my weekly accumulator. Both to Score @ 1.80 ​William Hill

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January Hey guys who do you think are Swansea??! They're not Bayern or Barca they're just the best welsh team and just average at Premier League,they'll get beaten sometimes despite their long run without loss. Everton always managed to beat Swansea,look at the h2h stats. I remain confident Everton will win it clearly!!!

Hey guys who do you think are Swansea??! They're not Bayern or Barca they're just the best welsh team and just average at Premier League' date='they'll get beaten sometimes despite their long run without loss. Everton always managed to beat Swansea,look at the h2h stats. I remain confident Everton will win it clearly!!![/quote'] Its a poor price for EFC, but they have beaten Swansea 12 out of 16, and never lost. Everton will win clearly as you said.

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January Everton -1.5 @ 2.55 pinnacle Everton are rested ahead of this game and Moyes will be looking for them to continue their very good form. Swansea are off a surprise 2-0 win over Chelsea in the League Cup during the week, but believe that may have taken their toll on them for this game, and a much sharper Everton side look good chances to win this, and win it well. Everton have been scoring goals, as well as conceding them, and especially at home, this has been the case. They have scored at least twice in 6 of their last 9 home games, while Swansea have been good on the road with a 2-0 win at Arsenal a feature, but they have also lost 1-0 at Tottenham, 1-0 at Man City and 2-0 at Stoke, and going north to Goodison Park is not any easier of these other sides they have lost to on the road. Everton have won all 3 meetings with Swansea and have yet to concede to them, so like them to continue this trend as fatigue and an in-your-face Everton side gives them little time on the ball

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January Del Bosque will be watching the Spanish players, so I'm pretty sure that they will be very motivated - this also means that I doubt that many of Swansea's profiles will be rested. Rangel said: ‘With Vicente del Bosque at the game tomorrow he will have a good look at Michu, but myself, Chico and Pablo (Hernandez) are also hoping to play well in front of him" . http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2260602/Vicente-Del-Bosque-scout-Chico-Flores-Everton-v-Swansea-Spain-squad.html

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January I agree with most of your pov's. But... the guys from Spain will be up for this game (if Laudrup allows them to play). Reason why: Spain manager Vicente del Bosque will be at Goodison Park to watch Swansea's clash with Everton. Rangel said: ‘With Vicente del Bosque at the game tomorrow he will have a good look at Michu, but myself, Chico and Pablo (Hernandez) are also hoping to play well in front of him. Everton and Swansea are very even in passing ability and I'm looking forward to watch in tele, but Swansea are superior in two areas: Set piece goals scored 2 E v 12 S and aerials won per game 5,9 E v 13,3 S. I fancy a draw but admit the two exhausting cupgames might have some influence (anough days to rest for the upcoming cupgame). GL

Re: Everton v Swansea City > Sat 12th January Everton's price has come in to 8/13, no real value for me in an Everton win. If Swansea think they're up against a team who are superior they have no problem getting bodies behind the ball like against Liverpool and Man United, and Everton at home would fall into this category. Baines is rated as 50:50, Mirallas is out, also waiting on team news, if both these dont play I'll play under 2.5 goals.