** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bully's bets.

Re: Bully's bets. 530 wolverhampton. Im taking 2 against the field here Dorothy's dancing and George fenton 0.5pt on each @ 5.1 and 11.5. DD a winner lto and waterloo dock has come out and run with credit since. 2lb rise looks leinient. George fenton is well hcp and has a good claimer on board. Could go well at nice odds Both trainers are in fair form so hopefully both go well.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bully's bets. Happy day blog ends in a bit of profit. Been a rocky ride but i have not got time to keep things up to date may put tips in the tipping lge and selection thread when time allows. By doing the blog it has helped me no end. I had been in a rut 4 several months and looking back through this and by using hrb i am back on the straight and narrow. +0.16pt. Quite poor but believe me this blog has been a saviour. The past week or so i had been getting races down to a few nice priced runners and today went for it. Anybody who has not taken up the hrb trial i strongly recommend it. But be warned it takes some getting used to but i think is worth its weight in gold. Thanks for reading and happy punting. Any questions etc im approachable and willing to help as overall im making this game pay. Oh by the way i dont think ive cracked this game as did that b4 and i then went on a 2 and a half month loosing sequence. I made 12 months profit b4 joining this site then it went t@@s up. Laying horses has helped ease the pain and im a fair way off getting back where i was but now im on the right road.:nana

Re: Bully's bets. Nicely done James. :ok I think we all definitely hit bad runs, it's just a case of accepting it and not chasing - not always easy to do though of course. ;) Keeping a record helps though, as you can look back and say "Wow, that was a poor bet really - no idea why I got involved there!" Keep up the good work. ;)

Re: Bully's bets. Cheers Paul. I never used to record bets i was happy just watching the BF account grow. One thing ill take from the blog is to record my bets. Just by looking through here i see bets i should of been more cautious with. Especially today really the 3pt place side on take over sivola. Way to much when the horse itself had a few ?. New my fate b4 the off mind being one of Pipes. Place price went 1.8 to 2.4. Still im happy to keep on learning in this game.