** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A > 5th Jan - 6th Jan

Aidymac

Re: Serie A > 5th Jan - 6th Jan Quick one from me: AC Milan v Siena Both Teams To Score: Yes @ 2.20 - Boylesports (Meridian @ 2.15; Coral, Bet365 @ 2.10) Milan are missing their four first choices at centreback, with Mexes (11 apps), Yepes (10 apps), Bonera (9 apps) and Zapata (6 apps) all out for this game. Their back line should thus be Abate - Acerbi - De Sciglio - Constant. AC Milan have not exactly been defensively solid this year. They've only held clean sheets in 2 of their last 7 home games - they goals they've allowed have often been cheap and the result of poor lapses of concentration - can we see this change with a makeshift back-line? Probably not. Siena aren't the biggest striking force in the league, but they'd scored in five straight games prior to Napoli before Christmas. Siena should have a good chance of getting on the score sheet today. 2.2 on both to score looks very good indeed.

Re: Serie A > 5th Jan - 6th Jan Parma- Palermo 1 At first glance match which look very easy for betting. On one side one very good home team with good players and a lot of potential in attack. On another side Palermo who have one of the worst record in the league with very lousy result on Enio Tardini stadium.Donadoni ś team don`t have any pressure and they can play free without tension, on another side Palermo is in must win situation and they should atack, but if they try to do it, they will have complete disaster and receive a lot of goals. In this match everything is on a side of Parma, tradition, statistic, form, quality of players, it is logic to take home win for this match. GL

Re: Serie A > 5th Jan - 6th Jan Im taking Sampdoria at +2 at 6/5. As good as Juve are, I cannot see Sampdoria being steamrolled. If samp start with Poli, Obiang and Palombo in midfield, they can more than mix it up with juve and wouldnt be surprised if they own that part of the pitch

Re: Serie A > 5th Jan - 6th Jan Parma v Palermo - Parma @1.7 (bet365) I do not have much time to comment. Parma played very good football at home. Palermo was disappointed this year, a very bad football, especially on the side with only 3 goals scored. Ratio has been steadily declining, it fell from 1.9 to 1.7 and continues There is no much to say other than victory Parma.

Re: Serie A > 5th Jan - 6th Jan

So this is what I’ve gone with so far; Udinese +0.25AH 1.83 at Bet365 (6 / 10 units) :ok Genoa vs Bologna Draw 3.30 at Bet Victor ( 3 / 10 units) :\ Siena +1.25AH 2.12 at Bet Victor (3 / 10 units) :ok
Some interesting results today, its a shame that Juve or Fiorentina matches didn't go as expected for some on here but some decent picks on here none the less. Good call by jenspm on the BTS at the San Siro and a brave call by guerzy on Samp paid off. Decent return to action for me as well +3.66 units so far. Still undecided on whether its worth taking anything in the Napoli vs Roma game, the draw is the only thing that is standing out value wise for me.

At the San Paulo on Sunday night the 4.0 looks a bit high for the draw, and indeed there is a tiny bit of value on the Roma win too in my opinion. Roma have been looking a lot steadier in recent matches and it’s likely to stay that way for this one with De Rossi & Bradley both again starting in this match. There will always be questions about the Roma defence but with these guys in front of them they offer such a great shield that it’s quite rare now for the Rome defence to get caught in 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 etc positions as there is cover all the time. Insigne is a doubt for this match and with the often frustrating Pandev not quite firing this season there will be more pressure on Cavani to lead the line. Whilst of course he is capable of pieces of magic, I doubt he’ll be able to dominate and exploit the Roma defence as well as he could have earlier in the season, now that Bradley and De Rossi are paired together to help out. Up the other end Napoli haven’t really looked at their best in defence all season with just two clean sheets at home and they’ve often allowed teams back into games when they should have been well clear as we’ve seen against the likes of Torino, Milan and Bologna, all teams that came back into games to pick up points. On paper I would agree that Napoli deserve to be favourites but their tendency to become complacent could create issues again against a hard working Roma team with great spirit.
This price on the draw is just too tempting to avoid so i'll take; Napoli vs Roma Draw 4.0 at Paddy Power (1 / 10 units) :hope

This price on the draw is just too tempting to avoid so i'll take; Napoli vs Roma Draw 4.0 at Paddy Power (1 / 10 units)
:\ -1 units on this one, its shame that most of Roma's best chances in the second half particularly fell to Bradley. He missed an absolute sitter just before Napoli scored the third and the match pretty much swung on that. Still i'm happy with a positive return over the weekend.

Re: Serie A > 5th Jan - 6th Jan Roma looked flat as hell tonight. A few more days in Italy, Osvaldo starting, and I think I'll consider backing them against Catania - with Lodi out and all. Napoli weren't all that good, they lost the midfield battle on the whole, but they were clinical up front.