Reading v Swansea City > Boxing Day

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Reading v Swansea City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Reading v Swansea City > Boxing Day this is one of those games where luck could decide the winner or will end in stalemate. reading cannot afford to lose anymore games or points but the minimum loss against man city will be encouraging for them. maybe they started fixing their leaky defense but i don't see their fortunes turning around over night. i think swansea is a bit more solid then reading. swansea had the best of luck against man utd on sunday to earn a point but we know lighting never strikes twice in same place. they showed absolutely nothing in second half and only absorbed man utd constant pressing. well there could be a lot more pressing by reading who are going to be desperate to make the three points count so overall the motivation is clearly with reading. hmm its just dawned on me writing this that i should probably back reading in this one. well there you go. good luck.

I think Swansea are far too short here. I know Reading are struggling for points, they look like relegation certainties (what are they now, 1/8 for the drop? :unsure), and I personally don't rate their squad. But having said that I'm not sure Swansea deserve to be favourites away to anyone in this league.

Re: Reading v Swansea City > Boxing Day Over 2.5 goals Swansea despite only going over the 2.5 goal mark, 25% on the road, this game has goals written all over it. Swansea is one of those teams who seem to play tight, low scoring matches when they play the better clubs in the league & go off goal wise against the weaker sides. Reading has one of the poorest defenses in the premier league, Michu & company should be able to shred this defense for a couple goals. I also think Reading will be able to get some opportunities and will be able to find the net. These teams played a 2-2 draw earlier in the season and I wouldn't be shocked to see a similiar scoreline. Another note Reading has gone over 2.5 goals, 75% of the time at home. Can't predict a winner, but I am backing goals to be scored in this fixture. Good Luck!

Re: Reading v Swansea City > Boxing Day Laying Swansea for this one. Reading have lost 3 times at home in the league this season; Spurs, Man United and Arsenal defeated them. They have also beaten Everton at home too. I do not believe Swansea are as good as those teams. Reading's record away form home is awful, 2 points from 30,while at home more encouraging, 7 points from 24. I do accept that Swansea have beaten both Arsenal and Newcastle away from home, but those sides were losing to all around them at the time. Whether Reading are good enough to win, I am not sure, but definitely good enough to prevent a Swansea victory. Please tell me your views. Merry Xmas.

Re: Reading v Swansea City > Boxing Day Reading seem to struggle most at home against teams who are quick on the counter as reading have to attack leaving spaces open. Arsenal 5-1 , Spurs 3-1 both convincing victorys. Id say swansea are in the same bracket as these with the pace they have in there side Pablo Hernandez is back in contention after last five games with a thigh problem. I can see michu dropping in behind a striker maybe be luke moore or shechter both mobile players Good luck and merry christams Swansea 6/4

Re: Reading v Swansea City > Boxing Day Over 3.5 @ 2.88 pinnacle Reading's home games have tended to be high scoring as they have scored and conceded in 7 of these 8 home games, with at least two goals scored in 5 of these games while allowing at least two goals in 5 of these 8 games. Swansea will find them a much easier opposition than when they played Man Utd on the weekend, but they have had to fight for points on the road, as they have 3 wins and a draw from these games. They have conceded in 6 of these 8 road games, allowing two goals at places like Stoke and Aston Villa but scoring at least twice at Arsenal, Newcastle and QPR. Reading are desperate to move away from the bottom of the ladder while Swansea can go into the top half with a win here