Manchester City v Reading > Sat 22nd December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Reading (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v Reading > Sat 22nd December Man city -1 2/5 is a little short to me but I completely understand the reason due to the amount of Goals reading have conceded in there last few games. If Tevez and Sergio Aguero start up top this could be a route!! City also beggining to show some kind of consistancy as well now. Recommendation City -1 2/5 Stan James.

Re: Manchester City v Reading > Sat 22nd December As much as I want Man City to drop points - can't see it here. I watched the match at the Madejki on Monday and Reading played very poor compared with their performance against Arsenal in the Cup. If Arsenal can go to Reading and easily score 5 goals then Man City at home can score even more. No more reasoning needed. This are my bets: Man City -2 @6/5 (PaddyPower) Man City -3 @11/4 (PaddyPower) Man City to win both halves @11/10 (PaddyPower)

Man City -2.5 AH 2.025 @ Bet365 - I watched Reading against Arsenal on Monday and they were truly awful in the first half. They were all over the place defensively and in attack they looked toothless and the fact they scored 2 goals does not tell the real story and it was more due to lapses in concentration of Arsenal who were already 4-0 up at the time. Despite people saying Man City's defence has been poor this season, the fact of the matter is that they have still only conceded 15 goals in 17 games in the league this season which is the 2nd best record after Stoke. In all honesty I can see this game finishing 3-0 4-0 or 5-0 as I struggle to see how Reading can even keep Man City down to a 2 goal margin win. Therefore, I think Man City on a -2.5 AH looks decent value at just over even money. If Tevez and Aguero start together as I presume they will then I'm not sure how Reading will cope with Silva and Toure as well. Easy City win here in my eyes. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Manchester City v Reading > Sat 22nd December Looking at all of this weekend's fixtures I'm struggling to pick out anything that I really fancy. So picking this match because I can't see anything other than a home win and an easy one at that. We simply don't know how to defend and Tabb/Leigertwood will get overrun in midfield. Expecting Toure and sIlva to dominate this game. Bearing all of that in mind though, unless you are staking large amounts, there's not much that you can get your teeth into. Tempted by (-2) handicap at evens on PaddyPower or an alternative of City to win both halves which is also evens - similar bet I suppose? Given City's defence at home I am leaning towards City to win to nil @ 1.9, again with Paddy. Will sleep on it I think.

Re: Manchester City v Reading > Sat 22nd December

Despite people saying Man City's defence has been poor this season, the fact of the matter is that they have still only conceded 15 goals in 17 games in the league this season which is the 2nd best record after Stoke. I
Absolutely. Man City's defense is certainly one of the best in the prem. They just aren't as good as last year, which is why people think they are poor. Where they have been lacking is in UCL. My only concern for this match and esp taking a large handicap is: Will City turn up against this far lesser opponent? They have been notorious this year for lackadaisical and uninspired play esp against teams they should destroy. Unless I am feeling froggy, I'll probably stick with Over 3.5 @ 1.82. My worry being that a Reading goal and an uninspired City could wreck a -2.5AH.

Re: Manchester City v Reading > Sat 22nd December Man City -2.5 @ 2.01 pinnacle Man City -3 (EH) @ 3.30 sportsbet City were very good in the first half against Newcastle who had no answer to their play, and should have led by a few goals. Though they relaxed in the second half, they still had too much for the magpies, and given Reading's performance against Arsenal, then hard to see anything but a comfortable City win. They have scored at least three goals against teams in the bottom half at home, beating Aston Villa 5-0, Sunderland 3-0, QPR 3-0 and Southampton 3-2. Reading have conceded at least three goals in their last 4 games, conceding 13 goals in total, and like City to do this easily

Re: Manchester City v Reading > Sat 22nd December

Man City -2.5 @ 2.01 pinnacle Man City -3 (EH) @ 3.30 sportsbet City were very good in the first half against Newcastle who had no answer to their play, and should have led by a few goals. Though they relaxed in the second half, they still had too much for the magpies
I could not agree with you more. They were beyond good in the 1st half. That's the best I have seen them play in a year. Could have been 4 or 5 in the 1st half. The movement and quick ball passing was terrific. Excellent players, playing with freedom and confidence. I think Mancini just needs to trust his team, and let them play in their best formation. Forget this holding mid-fielder and conservative approach. Go out and do the business !!!! also like the -2.5 asian on city 3 units

Re: Manchester City v Reading > Sat 22nd December Man City @ 1.17 (now at Paddy Power, I did this bet with Coral when it was the same price there) 10/10. Although we've known a few shock results during the Christmas period in the last couple of seasons, for instance an unfancied Blackburn winning at Old Trafford, I can't see one here. Man City were excellent at times against Newcastle last weekend, and even if they're a few gears lower here, they should still win comfortably. I think Reading are the poorest side in the league we've had for a while.

Re: Manchester City v Reading > Sat 22nd December This season: Games in which the odds on an EPL away dog are better than 11.00: 9 over 3.5, 5 under 3.5 Games in which Reading away are 4.00 or better: 3 over 3.5, 6 under 3.5 Games in which Man City are home against a dog of better than 4.00: 2 over 3.5, 6 under 3.5