Ligue Two > 15th - 18th December

Jase82

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dijon FCO v Istres (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.62 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Nantes v SM Caen (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 17 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] RC Lens v En Avant Guingamp (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.84 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 18 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chamois Niortais v CS Sedan Ardennes (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue Two > 15th - 18th December Apologies, gents, for not posting yesterday. Busy day at the coalface. Here are my thoughts on the upcoming matches: Dijon v Istres (SAT) I find this match quite a tough one to get a handle on. Dijon's midweek match was postponed and that has left them mid-table, beneath an Istres side that got a really good win at home to Le Havre last week. That result surprised me, because I keep thinking Pasqualetti's men are going to nose-dive at some point, but that situation hasn't arisen yet. They still have plenty of goals flowing through the team and if you're looking for bet, that may be the best route. I can see there being at least two goals in the match as both teams like to attack. Jovial is back for the hosts and he can add a bit of pace and vivacity to Dall'olgio's side. It's a difficult game to call, and I'd probably look elsewhere for my bets. Prediction: There should be at least two goals. Nantes v Caen (SAT) Massive match at the top of the table. Caen, who have one of the best away records in the league, can go top if they win, and there's no doubt morale will be high after beating Monaco 3-0 during the week. I really like what Garande is doing in Normandy. He's got a solid back four and he packs the midfield with mobile, aggressive players who can support Duhamel, who, for me, is one of the best strikers in the league. Nantes are in great form themselves though - they haven't lost since October and are finally piecing together a side capable of promotion. The only worry for les canaris is that Djordjevic, their best attacker, is suspended, and that makes them a little lighter in term of goalscoring. There will be a big crowd at the Beaujoire for this and I expect a very competitive match. I think you have to factor a draw heavily into equations, although my slight preference is for the visitors. Prediction: Draw highly likely; Caen to avoid defeat. Lens v Guingamp (MON) I'm really looking forward to this match. Neither side has lost a competitive match since September and Lens' renaissance under Sikora is nothing short of remarkable. He's managed to get the kids playing well and players such as Yahia and Valdivia are guiding the side with their experience. EAG will be a massive test because Gourvennec has also assembled a very attractive side. I was a little disappointed they couldn't break Arles down at home last week, but they do struggle with teams that park the bus. Lens, with the backing of a strong home crowd, will probably take the initiative and go for the points. It's another very hard one to call - two sides in real good form - and I'd probably recommend chilling with a glass of red and enjoying it for what it is. Again, factor the possibility of a tight match into your equations. Prediction: Lens unlikely to lose. Niort v Sedan (TUE) Niort, in the quietest possible way, have now slipped in the relegation zone. I suppose that is what happens when you draw more than 60% of your matches, which is what they've done. They are unbeaten at home, but have only won twice too. This is a match that they really have to win if they are to survive in Ligue 2. Sedan have been really poor this year, are blighted by injuries to key players and evidently have massive problems in defence. In saying that though, I don't think Niort have the attack to really hurt them - Durak is their most likely goalscorer, but they don't create a lot of chances and are starting to concede goals now. Les sangliers have two games in hand over the majority of teams in the league and the pressure is on them to pick up results. I expect a cagey match, but it wouldn't surprise me if Sedan pick up something because Niort seem incapable of killing teams off. Prediction: Sedan to avoid defeat. Good luck whatever you decide to play :ok

Re: Ligue Two > 15th - 18th December For Lens - Guingamp, odds has gone slightly up, do not know why. Guest without main striker Yatabare 16/10, and 2 important defenders. However they have a very good squad i suppose, so there is a chance of an home win here. Lens have a good squad, and wants to climb position but they are not stable team. I agree with the 1x to use with 1x reggina cittadella, and 2 of arsenal, stake 2/10