Bolivia Apetura > December 9th

Wilstermann V Oriente Petrolero Over 2.5 goals @ 1.9 - bet 365. Surprised to see such attractive odds available here as the Bolivian Apetura is generally pretty high scoring. Wilstermann have gone over 2.5 goals in six out of ten home fixtures, while Oriente have gone over in eight out of ten away fixtures. Willstermann also have the third worst defensive record at home, while they've still scored seventeen goals in ten home league fixtures. Oriente have the second worst defensive record away from home, while they've still managed to hit fifth teen goals in ten away league fixtures. This just looks like a game between two very open attacking sides, and 1.55 would be fairer. Which makes close to evens pretty good value IMO.

Re: Bolivia Apetura > December 9th

Wilstermann V Oriente Petrolero Over 2.5 goals @ 1.9 - bet 365. Surprised to see such attractive odds available here as the Bolivian Apetura is generally pretty high scoring. Wilstermann have gone over 2.5 goals in six out of ten home fixtures, while Oriente have gone over in eight out of ten away fixtures. Willstermann also have the third worst defensive record at home, while they've still scored seventeen goals in ten home league fixtures. Oriente have the second worst defensive record away from home, while they've still managed to hit fifth teen goals in ten away league fixtures. This just looks like a game between two very open attacking sides, and 1.55 would be fairer. Which makes close to evens pretty good value IMO.
Nice one :ok (Is this sort of tip something you've just started Jase? I've noticed you've done a few of these. Some of the Betfair tips writers seem to do something similar, and the results seem quite good although I haven't measured them). I suppose the success of this sort of tip relies on a pattern continuing but being un-noticed by the market in general.

Define what you mean by' date=' 'this sort of tip' ... Do you mean the market? Or the type of game?[/quote'] I mean unders/overs tips based on recent records of both sides. e.g. "Team X has been under for 5 of the last 8, team Y has been under for 6 of the last 8, so under 2.5 @ 1.8 is good value" That sort of tip. Maybe you've been doing them for a while? Or is it a new thing? Just interested because I hadn't noticed you doing this sort of tip until recently :)

Maybe you've been doing them for a while? Or is it a new thing? Just interested because I hadn't noticed you doing this sort of tip until recently :)
I've been doing these bets for years :) I have gone through phases of putting them up in the past but I decided to share these recently. I only use basic stats as I obviously have no in depth knowledge of the leagues!

I've been doing these bets for years :) I have gone through phases of putting them up in the past but I decided to share these recently. I only use basic stats as I obviously have no in depth knowledge of the leagues!
OK - thanks :ok I'll follow with interest. (As I said before, I've noticed some Betfair tip writers do this sort of tip and they seem have at least reasonable success).