Sunday - early word?

bowles10

Had an early word for GEOS tomorrow at Fontwell. Will check it's form lines later but the extra 4f should suit & Henderson's horses are running much better now. Around 6-1 & there will be an early price on this race. Nothing in the race that frightens me off with them all having various hard luck stories over the years.

Re: Sunday - early word? Still 8 runners so taken the chance of an each way bet for 3 places at 6/1 with Corals. For good measure apart from that single, I have the following bets today: Newmill 3.50 Naas forecast SP 4/1 Jorobaden 3.40 Towc foreacst SP 3/1 Have put together a trixie with Geos 3 dbles & a treble.

Re: Sunday - early word? EACH WAY means that you are placing half your stake on the horse winning & the other half on it finishing in a place (2nd or 3rd). This depends on how many runners there are in the race. 7 & under - 1st, 2nd only 8-15 - 1st, 2nd & 3rd 16+ (only in handicaps) - 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th The bet you are referring to is a trixie & for £10 would go as follows: 8 bets @ £1.25 a line that is 3 x £1.25 ew doubles = £7.50 1 x £1.25 ew treble = 2.50 you can change the values of doubles or trebles to match that £10 stake if you need to.

Re: Sunday - early word? Murreid The info placed on here from guys like Raphie, AK etc is a mix of what we have seen over the last few months etc coupled with the odd bit of info & sometimes just personal fancies, therefore it is there to be viewed as such! All of us hope to be able to pass on a little bit of info here or there. Geos is a tip Jorobaden is a horse i have noted to win further races Newmill is a bit of info I have gleaned from the papers over the last few days of which i read about 5 different racing papers. Therefore, as in true financial advice style, "we cannot guarantee that you will make a profit" You just have to look at some of the tips posted & quite a few are in profit at the moment. Welcome to the thread.

Re: Sunday - early word? 4:00 8 run totesport National Spirit Hurdle (Class A) Grade 2 (4yo+)Order of merit race 40 Winner £29,000.00 ATR 2m4f No. 1 1571 Blue Canyon 29 F Doumen 7 11-12 A P McCoy 152 2 0550 Copeland 8 M C Pipe 10 11-8p J E Moore 147 3 1-F2 Exotic Dancer 71 Jonjo O´Neill 5 11-8 S Durack 147 4 -880 Geos 8 N J Henderson 10 11-8 M A Fitzgerald 156 5 5-22 Big Moment 50 Mrs A J Perrett 7 11-4 L Aspell 157 6 6136 Cool Roxy 15 A G Blackmore 8 11-4 C Honour 135 7 4P17 Le Duc 22 P F Nicholls 6 11-4 P J Brennan 146 8 8314 Turtle Soup 36 T R George 9 11-4 J M Maguire 150 Betting Forecast: 2s Big Moment, 3- Blue Canyon, 11/1 Turtle Soup, 7 Geos, 12s bar A bit of warning, taking EP may look wise, but this kinda race is extremely vulneralbe to late withdrawals which would cost us one precious place! Might be better to wait as long as possible to be sure of the number of runners.