Flat Racing > 6th December

NeilM

17:05 Meydan Barbecue Eddie 0.5 EW @ SP Struggling with the weather back home so off to the sunshine. All wins bar one have come here- the other at Hollywood Park as a 4 year old- and stepped up to this distance and won last week. Loves the Tapeta surface and although now 8 years old looked to be improving as won by three lengths. Jockey booking is good (would have liked Richard Hills though) and I like the trainer. If I'm honest I'm backing him because he's won three times for me and always at good prices: the price won't be there tomorrow although I'm going EW in the hope that it drifts slightly from the 2/1 equivalent on Betfair available now which I expect it to. 8 furlongs standard. 9 runners conditions race.

Re: Flat Racing > 6th December Old EFFISTORM,,,is being prepared for a xmas gamble, 6 furlongs at lingfield, watch close today, If you do some home work, you will be able to work out when its ready, I will give the trier that i know about up on the Jumps thread later on, I dont want to mess up others plans. GL for today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.